Need help with headphones. (new here)
Jul 22, 2011 at 8:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

zMarkon

New Head-Fier
Ok so first off I'm new here,

I'm looking a pair of headphones which will mainly be used on my iPod/iPhone. My budget is £100

I've always used earphones so now want headphones, I've had the Klipsch image S4s and the Beats by Dre Tours ( which were a big dissapointment )

I'm looking for someone to make recommendations for headphone under £100 also need someone who knows what there talking about, mainly listen to trance, drum n bass, dubstep and a little RnB.

Been looking around a bit myself and so far like the V-Moda Crossfade LP's but as I say I would really appreciate help off someone who can pick the perfect headphones and knows what there talking about.

Thanks

Jul 22, 2011 at 11:57 PM Post #2 of 7
I'm fairly clueless when it comes to headphones but until someone more experienced can help you out, I recommend reading this thread here:

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/558770/the-basshead-s-buyers-guide

dubstep, trance and drum n bass are genres that would definitely benefit from a basshead headphone.

Good luck and welcome to head fi, sorry about your wallet 
atsmile.gif

Jul 23, 2011 at 9:06 AM Post #4 of 7
I forgot to mention this, the phrase "sorry about your wallet" is a standard head fi greeting, because generally all the members of this forum will eventually spend more money on expensive headphones. 
atsmile.gif

Jul 23, 2011 at 10:26 AM Post #5 of 7
The Ultrasone headphones like HFI580 are better match for these genres music and they sound fantastic for the price.

Jul 23, 2011 at 2:42 PM Post #6 of 7
@ Parall3l, ahh I understand now lol

@ZARIM thanks for the suggestion!

Still need more suggestions stuck on what to buy, not rushing into anything tho so keep your suggestions coming!

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back