Need help with Earbuds, Bayerdynamic DTx 21 or Audio Technica ATH RE1
Oct 10, 2011 at 4:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

radi6404

New Head-Fier
Hello, I am new here and I am looking for some cheap and good sounding earphones.Altough the in ears are more popular, I like the arbud desing more and they can sound well with some good sfot foam pads. I am using the Sennheiser mx 660 and are very pleased with them, the Sennheiser Mx 760 sound great aswel IMO. But I want to try something else aswell. That is why I am asking if the Audio Technica ATH Re1 or the Bayerdynamic DTX 21 is a good buy. I have read that cheap beyerdynamics sound well and users are happy with them. I also hear very good stuff about Audio Technica so I am wondering which will do better. The Audio technica cost 30 € and the Beyerdynamics cost 24 €. The Sennheiser cost about 20 € and are pretty good, will these be as good or better or can anyone recommend me some other earbuds that can be bought by amazon? I do not have the money to get the Audio Technica CM7 though

I am interested in the Yuin PK2 or Pk3 aswell, but these are only to get via ebay and can only be imported from China, so it is difficult to get them.

Oct 10, 2011 at 6:11 PM Post #3 of 8
Ok, if you don't know these. Just post some earbuds you know. I hope this thread wont go down just because noone likes Earbuds anymore. I t is a big shame they are dissapearing nowadays.

Oct 11, 2011 at 11:02 AM Post #8 of 8
but I know from observations that other people here in the forum owned the Beyerdynamic DTX 20 earbuds, which surely wont be much different to the Beyerdynamic DTX 21 earbuds, but I guess the best option is to order online and try out, if they are bad i would return them. Unfortunately users are not suggesting any other earphones aswell, the Yuins are impossible to get with the German amazon unfortuantely, it is a shame Yuin does not expand their products world wide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back