Need help to spend my money - new hobby
Aug 31, 2007 at 1:46 PM Post #18 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What about getting into photography?
Buy a "decent" camera, then spend all your money on lenses. Possible even a #2, #3 camera...
tongue.gif

What will I take pictures of? I'm using Avant DC330, I bought it 3 years ago for $100. It needs to load 15 seconds between every picture, but it gets the job done.

Aug 31, 2007 at 1:56 PM Post #19 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What will I take pictures of?

Outdoor scenery (buildings, nature, people, ...).
You asked for tips about hobbies where you can keep on going for years, and I suggested photography. But it might not be for you...

Aug 31, 2007 at 2:10 PM Post #21 of 78
Build a Kit Bike

Put an add in the paper: "Grandma's Home-Made Pi Sales®". when people call ask them how many decimal places they want.

Aug 31, 2007 at 3:45 PM Post #25 of 78
Figure out how to build a real lightsaber
wink.gif

Aug 31, 2007 at 3:45 PM Post #26 of 78
Now I know what to do. I will become a super hero fighting crime on the streets. I will use a costume made from ERS Paper to protect from EMI. I will use the nickname Magix. I will have my own song so people can hear me coming from far away. I will whisper through a megaphone and shine my flashlight into the eye of the criminals. I don't know what else to do. Maybe it won't work.

Aug 31, 2007 at 4:03 PM Post #28 of 78
Quote:

Now I know what to do. I will become a super hero fighting crime on the streets. I will use a costume made from ERS Paper to protect from EMI. I will use the nickname Magix. I will have my own song so people can hear me coming from far away. I will whisper through a megaphone and shine my flashlight into the eye of the criminals. I don't know what else to do. Maybe it won't work.

If you're willing to come to the US, I'm sure that gimmick would get you on season 3 of "Who Wants To Be A Superhero".

Aug 31, 2007 at 4:24 PM Post #29 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anarchy965 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Patrick, do you play 8 ball or 9 ball? or both? I love pool.

Aye. 9 ball ftw
Quote:

I play 9-ball with 15 balls.

blink.gif

Aug 31, 2007 at 4:59 PM Post #30 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by zotjen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
gourmet cooking

Thats not a hobby, Its a life-skill. Unless you consider eating Hamburger Helper™ living well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back