Need help in finding girlfriend
Apr 21, 2007 at 2:18 PM Post #76 of 177
When I first saw this thread, I knew it was going to be great.

For the record, I don't believe Patrick is really this eccentric, if he was, he wouldn't be able to function in society without outside help. He's clearly doing this for entertainment, and I think he's doing a fantastic job. I'm sure most of us have seen Borat; Sacha Cohen hardly ever broke character during the promotion for that movie, he did so well that people believed that Borat was a real person. I think something similar is going on with Patrick.

The proof? For me, it is that he has someone else operating the camera in one of his cooking videos, albeit for a short time. Patrick isn't supposed to have friends, never mind friends that would watch him making his 'pizza' without saying anything. It's an act, and a damn good one at that. Bravo, Patrick!

Spareribs, we really don't need you to talk about being aroused. It's just strange.

Apr 21, 2007 at 2:57 PM Post #77 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I finally got some! But I don't know what I did wrong this time. I didn't talk about my audio system.

That was mean of her
mad.gif
. I'm sure you'll find the one. Contrary to popular belief there are all sorts out there. Even as ... eccentric as you, my friend!

Apr 21, 2007 at 4:02 PM Post #79 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenratiophi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe you'd have success if you looked for girlfriends on Head-Fi!

You should be aware that half the girls on head-fi are actually dudes.

Apr 21, 2007 at 4:25 PM Post #81 of 177
LOLOL, awesome

Apr 21, 2007 at 5:51 PM Post #82 of 177
patrick is this millenium's andy kaufman, albiet with nordic reserve and a wit dryer than death valley.

Apr 21, 2007 at 9:46 PM Post #83 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now that I think about it pat, aren't you good with electronics? Why not just build a new girl! You'd have complete control over her looks, behavior, and sound quality. You could tweak that babe to high freakin' heaven!

Please don't be like most HeadFiers and immediately open her up and take pictures of the insides, then try to upgrade some of her parts to better parts on your own. That will probably bring the police and the news people. Then again, the news people may be real interested in your fascination for your K1000s and your desire to wrap everything up in ers paper.
k1000smile.gif

Good luck I think you may be on to something.

Apr 21, 2007 at 9:51 PM Post #84 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicomte /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When I first saw this thread, I knew it was going to be great.

For the record, I don't believe Patrick is really this eccentric, if he was, he wouldn't be able to function in society without outside help. He's clearly doing this for entertainment, and I think he's doing a fantastic job. I'm sure most of us have seen Borat; Sacha Cohen hardly ever broke character during the promotion for that movie, he did so well that people believed that Borat was a real person. I think something similar is going on with Patrick.

The proof? For me, it is that he has someone else operating the camera in one of his cooking videos, albeit for a short time. Patrick isn't supposed to have friends, never mind friends that would watch him making his 'pizza' without saying anything. It's an act, and a damn good one at that. Bravo, Patrick!

Spareribs, we really don't need you to talk about being aroused. It's just strange.

except sacha doesn't actually own chickens and have sexual relations with his sister; patrick actually owns his props. that either means that your theory is flawed or patrick is $50,000 more dedicated than sacha.
tongue.gif

Apr 22, 2007 at 1:40 AM Post #85 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think Patrick, that the next time you have one of these conversations, you let her talk about what she is into. Get to know what her hobby is, how she lieks to do it. See if theres anythgin that she does which you can then relate to. Or at least, wrap in ERS paper. ;p

I joke. But then, so do you. At least, thats what I always hope at some level you are doing.

IF you REALLY want to get a girlfriend, and "enjoying the music more" is the reason why youre doing it. Your doign it for the wrong reason.

Women are one of the few things in this world better than spacing out to your hi-fi. If you spent as much on a girl as you have on your K1000s. You'd probably be able to get a girlfriend. Although again, for the wrong reasons.

Why? If a girl cant appreciate fine audio, she isnt worth it...
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 22, 2007 at 3:30 AM Post #86 of 177
My advice:

1. Sell your gear to...
2. Pay for help to...
3. Get well to...
4. Meet the ladies

IN THAT ORDER!!!! ***, you seem like a nice guy. Get help...

ERS Paper or "fake transparency" will never be a substitute for being under control of the opposite sex. You have no idea what you are missing
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 22, 2007 at 4:09 AM Post #87 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You should be aware that half the girls on head-fi are actually dudes.

ha. that's so true. don't let the girl name and girl avatar fool you. all nerds here.

Apr 22, 2007 at 5:37 AM Post #89 of 177

Users who are viewing this thread

Back