Need Help Choosing IEM's around $15 for Samsung Captivate
Sep 25, 2011 at 11:23 PM Post #16 of 41
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I guess we'll wait and see if I even like them. In the meantime, I may try to make some foams out of earplugs. firm, right size, should be okay. Maybe they'll make my too good for stock headphones even better. I was actually surprised that I didn't hate them.

Sep 25, 2011 at 11:28 PM Post #17 of 41

Quote:
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I guess we'll wait and see if I even like them. In the meantime, I may try to make some foams out of earplugs. firm, right size, should be okay. Maybe they'll make my too good for stock headphones even better. I was actually surprised that I didn't hate them.

Oh, you already got them? then i guess i can't comment because i've never used the addiem's with foams, but i think i did find the nozzle aperture on the stocks a bit small.

Sep 25, 2011 at 11:33 PM Post #18 of 41
No, I don't have them. I intend to modify my stock iem's that came with my captivate. My new ones shouldn't get here for 3 weeks :mad: We'll see how foam works with these though...

Oct 2, 2011 at 7:27 PM Post #19 of 41
I still have not received them yet, but what kind of tips would be best if I decide I don't like stock?  These http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0015WJQ8O/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER or these http://www.amazon.com/Etymotic-Research-ER4-14F-Replacement-Earphones/dp/B0015WNZD6/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1317597955&sr=1-1 ?  I'm leaning toward the silicone for the isolation and the price, but I've heard that foam is much more comfortable. Plus, 7 pairs versus 5. Durability issues, but still...

Oct 2, 2011 at 7:32 PM Post #21 of 41
i dont think the triple flanges would fit on the addiem nozzle, and they aren't comfortable.

Oct 3, 2011 at 1:35 AM Post #23 of 41

Quote:
So I've heard.  I've heard differing opinions from almost everyone on these, so I'm somewhat confused.  Do you happen to have any you could try?

no i my addiems got stolen a couple months back

Oct 6, 2011 at 11:45 PM Post #26 of 41
Oct 7, 2011 at 2:45 AM Post #28 of 41
Oct 7, 2011 at 2:51 AM Post #29 of 41

Quote:
No, but there is Chinese writing all over the box. Plus they look to be shoddy in comparison to my legitimate Apple buds, which sound much better. And I mean much.

Open up a Paypal dispute saying they're fakes. Are you sure the item is an ADDIEM not an IEM for Apple ipods? I've seen around Ebay powersellers trying to confuse buyers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back