Need help, cannot decide which CIEM to go for!!
Nov 5, 2012 at 12:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Spen Javer

New Head-Fier
First, I'm new to this forum and I'm not native English user so please forgive me if I have done anything wrong.

I'm planning to get an upgrade to my audio gear and now I have got some money which I choose to spend them for some CIEM.
I'm currently using Rock It Sounds R-50 which I LOVE them
etysmile.gif

I can not decide which CIEM I should go for (going to upgrade in half-year or so)

I want my CIEM to have TF10-like soundstage and details (or better), DBA02 MK II-like sound signature (with a little more bass) and with sub-bass ability.

Something analytic, cold, extended treble, extended bass (not boosted), a lot of detail, 3D, spacious, flat , neutral.

Through I did some research and found that UERM, Hidition NT-6 Pro, FitEar 334, ACS T1 Live/Classic and Starkey SA-43 "may" be an answer.

Can't decide! Please help!

I will always accept suggestions and I'll try my best to give you all useful information =D

PS. Thanks in advance =D

Nov 5, 2012 at 5:54 AM Post #4 of 10
Thank you very much!
biggrin.gif

Since CIEM can't be tried (Custom, of course) so even I've seen them but I can never hear their full potential.

All of information source I have is here and some of my friends so just name one really helps
wink_face.gif

Nov 5, 2012 at 10:47 PM Post #7 of 10
Quote:
Well, the bass is boosted on the NT6 Pro, but everything else fits. Otherwise, the UERM seems about right.

I don't mind for 'a little' bass boost =D

Quote:
Look at joker's review of the UM Miracle.

Now I have one more ciem in my mind, which one should be the one...

My friend recommended JH7 Pro (with upgraded cable, Amp).

Is it okay? or I should stick to UERM/NT6Pro/UM Miracle?

Nov 6, 2012 at 11:44 AM Post #8 of 10
Without regard to the pitfalls, availability to demo (or obtain in my area), if I had to decide today on a CIEM (purely based on what others have written), I'd choose the Spiral Ear 5-way. The 5-way's description seems closest to the 535 ,which I own and like, (i.e. lush mids, 3D sound) and adding sub-bass weight to the mix. Too bad the site says EU only.

Nov 6, 2012 at 1:22 PM Post #9 of 10
The se5 has a shelved treble. Fine for those who want that, but probably not what the first poster wants.

I'd say look at LFF's Frogbeats C4 review and thread. It should be perfect.

That, the UM Miracle and UERM are probably the three who fit best what's wanted here. I've heard the UERM amd liked it, but from what LFF is saying, it's outmatched by the C4.

Nov 6, 2012 at 10:47 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:
The se5 has a shelved treble. Fine for those who want that, but probably not what the first poster wants.
I'd say look at LFF's Frogbeats C4 review and thread. It should be perfect.
That, the UM Miracle and UERM are probably the three who fit best what's wanted here. I've heard the UERM amd liked it, but from what LFF is saying, it's outmatched by the C4.

Read, impressed!

That should be perfect! thank you so much =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back