Need good workout headphones!
Feb 6, 2014 at 5:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Kbman

Head-Fier
Looking to get a good pair of IEM's or on ears for working out and my daily use out of the house pair of headphones. I have $150 to spend on a pair of IEMs and up to $250 on a nice pair of on ears. Flexible for the price range also. I like the amperiors and the gr07 bass editions. All suggestions welcome!

Feb 7, 2014 at 10:13 AM Post #2 of 3
The Martin Logan on ear, M80 are great pairs of headphones without compromise on soundquality. Yamaha EPH100, Klipsch X10, X5 and GR07 are recommended.

Looked at reviews plus the discovery thread, youtube videos and the Mikros 90 thread. It looks promising. I think I'm gona give them a try seeing as how they are $90 at the moment. Not sure though still gona look, but I'll pull the trigger soon.

Feb 7, 2014 at 3:49 PM Post #3 of 3
EPH100's are a great idea. They're indestructible and sound excellent (although a little warm for my taste) with a set of cheap ebay foam tips, They have a great build quality and no microphonics so to speak of so they'd be well suited to excersize iems.
They're slightly too large for my ears though.

I also have RE0's and RE400's, but I've found the RE400's have a lot of microphonics in the cable, so it's not great for excersizing. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back