need different tips for UE triple.fi 10s
Dec 8, 2009 at 9:42 PM Post #16 of 26
yeah the black foam tips from my shure slc4s don't fit the TF10 at all.

i actually just called ultimate ears and they have bi-flanges in stock (but not up on the online store for some reason). i ordered a set and they should arrive in 3-6 days.

i'll let you guys know how they are since it seems like a lot of people dislike the TF10 stock earbud tips.

Dec 8, 2009 at 9:47 PM Post #17 of 26
No real surprise here. Fit/tip selction is the #1 complaint with TFP.

T-500 Complys were the only thing that would stay put in my ear but that housing is so darn big it still felt pretty cumbersome compared to a Westone or SE530.

Dec 10, 2009 at 4:06 PM Post #19 of 26
Yes, they do. I have a large (light blue) pair on right now. Comfy enough and good SQ. But I am still going with reshelled TF10s. After listening to the TF10s for a couple of hours with the hybrid large tips, I doubt if there are a better alternative tip than the Sonys. Wow, they are comfy, seal well, and the details are amazing, as is the bass. I had tried several other alternatives to the UE tips, but none come close to the hybrids.

Dec 10, 2009 at 6:43 PM Post #21 of 26
There's a de-coring mod going around for the Shure foamies, something having to do with going at them with a razor. I've never bothered, as large Complys suit me fine.

Dec 10, 2009 at 7:25 PM Post #22 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, they do. I have a large (light blue) pair on right now. Comfy enough and good SQ. But I am still going with reshelled TF10s. After listening to the TF10s for a couple of hours with the hybrid large tips, I doubt if there are a better alternative tip than the Sonys. Wow, they are comfy, seal well, and the details are amazing, as is the bass. I had tried several other alternatives to the UE tips, but none come close to the hybrids.

Yeah I'm thinking about getting these even though I will be going the custom route soon. I've been trying to find my bag of tips since I believe I already have these along with the shure tips. Thank for the info much appreciated.

Jan 31, 2010 at 12:42 PM Post #23 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by paintballswimguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you could also just have them reshelled into customs by fisher hearing for a little over a hundred bucks. Thats what i'm doing when i get mine. I have the opposite problem from you, my ears are far to small... I ended up returning a pair of RE0 because i couldn't get them to comfortably seal into my ear. thankfully this deal came up, and these are definitely worth getting customs

x2 that's my plan, need custom-molded IEMs or just go for headphones, "universal fit" just isn't for me
darthsmile.gif

Jan 31, 2010 at 12:55 PM Post #24 of 26
Comply, Comply, Comply

Jan 31, 2010 at 2:39 PM Post #25 of 26
Complys and double flange from my mylarone x3i

Users who are viewing this thread

Back