Need advice on buying headphones. (New)
Oct 31, 2012 at 11:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

DaOneAndOnly

New Head-Fier
So recently i have been trying to find a headphone that is within my budget of (Below $90)  i've done some research and found some headphones that might be right for me.
I use headphones mainly for enjoying music and playing games.
I currently have the Philips SHP805 and I enjoy the quality that this headphone provides me, but now I’m looking for better headphones.

I'm not a hardcore gamer and just need a headphone that when I’m playing first person shooter games i could hear where the footsteps are clearly.
Sound Quality is what matters to me at most.

Sorry I'm completely new to buying headphones.

Thank You!
Here's a list of headphones i think are the best from my research so far (Please give suggestion of other headphones that is within my budget) Which one is the best?:

Audio-Technica ATH-M30 Professional Headphones

Sennheiser HD201 Lightweight Over-Ear Binaural Headphones

SteelSeries Siberia V2 Navi Full-Size Gaming Headset

Razer Electra Essential Gaming & Music Headset (RZ04-00700200-R3U1)

Plantronics GameCom 780 Surround Sound Stereo PC Gaming Headset

All from Amazon.

Oct 31, 2012 at 11:24 PM Post #2 of 3
I'd personally say M30's. If you're willing to up the budget by about 10 bucks AD700 would be even better, especially considering your need for excellent imaging with games.

Nov 1, 2012 at 4:19 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
I'd personally say M30's. If you're willing to up the budget by about 10 bucks AD700 would be even better, especially considering your need for excellent imaging with games.

ad700s are a great Idea. They can be found used for way under your budget if you dont want to raise your budget for them.

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back