NCM (Nguyen Custom Monitors) - Universal/Custom
Feb 26, 2020 at 10:20 PM Post #181 of 195
Sorry for the lack of updates, but I'm struggling for months with Spanish customs and I'm still waiting for Bellas to arrive... It's a shame how some privatized old public services work here.

Still kept by the customs?

Feb 28, 2020 at 11:13 AM Post #182 of 195
Still kept by the customs?

Screenshot_2020-02-28-17-06-27-39_59d05a376de68e38122fea250ba14dde.jpg

Yes... After sending required documentation 3 times and obtain the ok to go on, now they say that address is bad (where NC5v2 were first sent, so no way it is invalid). Ashamed of Spanish national mail service, man)

May 23, 2020 at 1:30 AM Post #183 of 195
Just a heads up and warning to everyone if you see the bellav2 attached in pic sold by anyone, its considered a stolen product and will not be available for any after service or future upgrades. It was loan to badboy (known as BGGA and hosts of what other names he might call himself) It was a loaner product and he'e been hoading for the last 6months and is giving all kinds of various excuses to the point of blocking me on facebook and not replying to my emails when i've asked him multiple times to ship them to another reviewer in line, i've asked another head-fier to talk some sense into him and was replied with same old lame excuses. Do kindly advise me if you see the picture of the following bellav2 floating around in earphone sellers zone in another assumed name.

Attachments

• BELLAV2-5.jpg
    BELLAV2-5.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 0
  • BELLAV2-6.jpg
    BELLAV2-6.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 0
  • BELLAV2-7.jpg
    BELLAV2-7.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 0
  • BELLAV2-8.jpg
    BELLAV2-8.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 0
May 23, 2020 at 2:20 AM Post #184 of 195
Just a heads up and warning to everyone if you see the bellav2 attached in pic sold by anyone, its considered a stolen product and will not be available for any after service or future upgrades. It was loan to badboy (known as BGGA and hosts of what other names he might call himself) It was a loaner product and he'e been hoading for the last 6months and is giving all kinds of various excuses to the point of blocking me on facebook and not replying to my emails when i've asked him multiple times to ship them to another reviewer in line, i've asked another head-fier to talk some sense into him and was replied with same old lame excuses. Do kindly advise me if you see the picture of the following bellav2 floating around in earphone sellers zone in another assumed name.
Oh, I just saw Thomas post. I was actually one of the people who were supposed to receive the loaner unit after BBGA (because I was thinking of upgrading to Bella and wanted to try it out) and can confirm what Thomas wrote about the unit never been sent out by him. I got once told by BBGA it is going to be sent out to me but then never heard anything again. All of my following friendly messages to ask for it got completely ignored by him. I have no clue why and was quite sad I could not listen to Bella V2. Anyway I decided to upgrade to V1 now.

Last edited:
May 23, 2020 at 12:08 PM Post #185 of 195
Terrible news. 6 months is far beyond a reasonable timeline for a review.

If it was just the timeline. I think that would have been fine if he just wrote to Thomas, me or other people who were supposed to receive it after him.
But after saying several times he will send it he seems to have consciously ignored and blocked all communication about it and simply kept a 1000 Dollar earphone without a word! If it really stays like this I find that unbelievable!
Hope he proves everybody wrong - but after six months it doesn’t look like it anymore.

Last edited:
May 27, 2020 at 1:52 PM Post #186 of 195
I didn't want to do this, but i think i need to let the community know and not misunderstand. That there wasn't anything in the slightest that i did in the past in getting the bellav2 loaner back, that offended BGGAR gf or her family in anyway. please see attached the images, the red colored are my own words, the black box are timelines of the conversation from start to finish,. Every image is marked from numbers 1-26 so you follow the corresponding conversation i had with him from last year till today. I don't like doing this, and i hope this will be the last time i need to be calling out someone for trying to twist my words ot what happened.

Attachments

• a_11243545.png
    a_11243545.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 0
  • a_11243546.png
    a_11243546.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
  • a_11243547.png
    a_11243547.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
  • a_11243548.png
    a_11243548.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
  • a_11243549.png
    a_11243549.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
  • a_11243550.png
    a_11243550.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 0
  • a_11243551.png
    a_11243551.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 0
  • a_11243552.png
    a_11243552.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
  • a_11243553.png
    a_11243553.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 0
  • a_11243554.png
    a_11243554.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 0
  • a_11243555.png
    a_11243555.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
  • a_11243556.png
    a_11243556.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 0
  • a_11243557.png
    a_11243557.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-14.png
    bggar-14.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-15.png
    bggar-15.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-16.png
    bggar-16.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-17.png
    bggar-17.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-18.png
    bggar-18.png
    98.1 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-19.png
    bggar-19.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-20.png
    bggar-20.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-21.png
    bggar-21.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-22.png
    bggar-22.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-23.png
    bggar-23.png
    34 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-24.png
    bggar-24.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 0
  • bggar-25.png
    bggar-25.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 0
May 27, 2020 at 6:27 PM Post #188 of 195
@thomaskr We're sorry to hear about the situation, and it's good to learn that some progress has been made. We hope you're able to reach a resolution quickly.

@Everyone
Due to the way the discussion evolved, we've gone through the thread and removed most of the recent posts because a number of them didn't meet Head-Fi's guidelines and it took the thread off course. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me so we don't derail the thread further. Let's please keep the discussion here focused on the gear, music, and pairings. Thank you everyone, we appreciate it.

May 28, 2020 at 4:48 AM Post #190 of 195
How about a Bella limited edition with some awesome bass output down to 10hz? I want to vibrate my skull and the Bella V2 is to tame in the bass dept. for my tastes:

May 28, 2020 at 6:42 AM Post #192 of 195
I wonder in the case of Bella, does the dynamic and only the dynamic driver handle all bass related and BAs do the other ranges. Mostly curious because this may be the highest driver count I've seen with a dynamic on it.

No, there are other makers with similar numbers i believe , AAW, Jomo, EE ?

How about a Bella limited edition with some awesome bass output down to 10hz? I want to vibrate my skull and the Bella V2 is to tame in the bass dept. for my tastes:
V1 bass should suffice?

I'm kinda tired to further elaborate, so hopefully suffices for now to say that the most fascinating thing I found on the NCM website is the reshell service. Never seen anything like this before.
Hmm? what do you mean?

May 29, 2020 at 3:05 AM Post #193 of 195
I was asked to review this thread, as there were several post deletions related to @thomaskr's posts about Hawaiibadboy. While I agreed with most of the moderator's post deletions (which I'll explain momentarily), I restored posts by thomaskr detailing his communications with Hawaiibadboy. I also restored a couple of @Hanesu's posts. Both thomaskr and Hanesu were in direct communications with Hawaiibadboy regarding this issue.

Again, though, I do agree with the rest of the moderator's post deletions. Why? Because posts like the following...

It is a well known fact that HBB is a dick
This bloke ( BGGA) is most certainly a moron! I have also had a run in with that idiot in the past.
Dude should consider changing his name into Degenerate Guy Nothing-audio-related-will-just-talk-horseshit-about-myself Review

...aren't particularly helpful, and do nothing to help resolve the situation. Also, Hawaiibadboy is not able to respond here, as I banned him from Head-Fi last November due to an issue unrelated to this one (another ugly issue that some of you who also browse Head-Fi.org's Facebook Group may be familiar with).

If thomaskr wants further discussion specifically about this issue on Head-Fi, he can post a new thread in the Members' Lounge forum (as opposed to this thread in the Equipment Forums). That said, any posts like those I quoted above would also be deleted.

Last edited:
May 29, 2020 at 4:39 AM Post #195 of 195
I was asked to review this thread, as there were several post deletions related to @thomaskr's posts about Hawaiibadboy. While I agreed with most of the moderator's post deletions (which I'll explain momentarily), I restored posts by thomaskr detailing his communications with Hawaiibadboy. I also restored a couple of @Hanesu's posts. Both thomaskr and Hanesu were in direct communications with Hawaiibadboy regarding this issue.

Again, though, I do agree with the rest of the moderator's post deletions. Why? Because posts like the following...

...aren't particularly helpful, and do nothing to help resolve the situation. Also, Hawaiibadboy is not able to respond here, as I banned him from Head-Fi last November due to an issue unrelated to this one (another ugly issue that some of you who also browse Head-Fi.org's Facebook Group may be familiar with).

If thomaskr wants further discussion specifically about this issue on Head-Fi, he can post a new thread in the Members' Lounge forum (as opposed to this thread in the Equipment Forums). That said, any posts like those I quoted above would also be deleted.

Thanks Jude for the understanding and clarification, you are right, this is probably much more appropriate on the Lounge forum and i'll do as you've requested.

@thomaskr you might want to edit the last attachment picture 25 before u reupload it.

ok done.,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back