NCM "Bella" - (1)10cm DD (8) BA - Universal/Custom
Mar 27, 2018 at 12:42 PM Post #77 of 88
Quick question MMCX vs 2-pin for customs (do they matter? longevity and all that? seems you went with MMCX for your NCM5-V2)

Lotta folks report trouble with mmcx.....
Me? I switch cables aaaaaall the time and mmcx is better for me. Never had an issue and prefer mmcx myself. I requested that connection specifically.

Mar 27, 2018 at 3:47 PM Post #79 of 88
Still following this thread hoping to try the Bellas some day. But will give my two cents on connectors: I've had the opposite experience with MMCX wearing out, I have gotten them stuck. It took the hand of got to pry them off and the results were not pretty. 2-pin for life! :)

-Collin-

Apr 3, 2018 at 4:03 PM Post #80 of 88
Apr 4, 2018 at 2:20 AM Post #81 of 88
Great read, but @Jackpot77 you mentioned how the Bellas don't fare that well against other offerings in terms of soundstage but are they sufficient for casual and competitive gaming alike? If they really can produce great bass and mids as well as retain the sparkly treble of the Andromeda while being roughly the same price, it would seem they knock the Andros out of the water, or at least out of my end-game IEM wishlist atm.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2018 at 2:48 PM Post #82 of 88
Anybody know how much these are in £?

May 17, 2018 at 7:23 AM Post #86 of 88
I think that the mids seem a tad more forward on Bella but aside from that they are bot excellent and NCM5 v2 has just as much sparkle as the Bella
Cool. From the impressions, the Bella might be my thing but I'm kinda not ready for their price yet, so if the NC5v2 isn't too far behind with similar traits, I might aim for them.
Thanks man.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back