Nationite S:Flo2 Preorder Sale 2GB, 8GB, 16GB (Batch 3) - UPDATE - 4/30
Jun 1, 2010 at 4:08 AM Post #61 of 102
All the units are in stock and we have been packing them since Monday, first lot got picked up by the post office today. I will be updating tracking statuses starting later today.

Jun 1, 2010 at 11:12 PM Post #63 of 102
I am just finalizing the design of the cases, so they won't be out till end of this month, i'll be posting more details on the mp4 nation forums later today, including pics :)

Jun 4, 2010 at 8:45 AM Post #65 of 102
No, the reference to the free case is something else totally. Its a custom case being made for the S:Flo2, which any person who bought a batch 3 preorder can get one for free :)

Jun 5, 2010 at 4:39 PM Post #69 of 102

That's good to hear, I ordered mine March 31st but haven't heard anything yet.  I hope it ships soon!

Quote:
I also got tracking number. ( Jun.2 )
order date : Mar.19 (16GB + Free Standard Airmail )

Quote:
Yes, I got tracking number Jun/04 night.
I ordered s:Flo2 at Feb/26 ....
But EMS tracking system cannot track this number now , because HK-postoffice is not work at holiday...sigh...

Jun 11, 2010 at 10:38 AM Post #72 of 102
Though it passed from 5/14 shipping advices more than 20 days, it does not appear in even tracking

6/18

It seems to be sent out by a mistake tomorrow somehow or other from Hong Kong

6/21
s:flo2 arrived today!

Jun 12, 2010 at 6:47 PM Post #73 of 102
Hang on a bit longer guys, this is definitely happening, mine already showed up on tracking...

Quote:
Your item left HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG on June 12, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

wink_face.gif

Jun 16, 2010 at 4:36 PM Post #74 of 102
My Sflo:2 arrived today.  I had to run to the PO to pick it up, which is no biggie.  When the clerk brought the box out, I almost forgot my manners.  It looked like it had been in a trash compacter.  I got it home and took pics, then carefully opened the box, expecting the worst.  But my fears were unnecessary, the unit made all the way across the globe alright.  How it made it I'll never know.  There was a half of a sheet of newsprint in the box for padding/protection, and nothing else.

I uploaded about a hundred tracks and I'm listening to it now.  With my new Fischer Audio Eterna's, it really does sound great. 

I don't know how much I'll use the video capability, but the Madagascar trailer looks good on the display.  I'll probably drop a couple of movies on it for boring meetings at work
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back