Nationite S:Flo2 Preorder Sale 2GB, 8GB, 16GB (Batch 3) - UPDATE - 4/30
Feb 18, 2010 at 11:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 102

razzer001

Member of the Trade: Brainwavz
The second batch of S:Flo2 that are on order are now sold out. A third production order will be scheduled next week with the third production probably being delivered LATEST last week of March. If the factory has no delays on their side, we can probably expect this batch to be in stock sooner than the last week of March, but we won't have a confirmed delivery date till next week.

Customers who place an order during this particular preorder should assume that their player will ship out in the last week of March.

Please do note that preorders are subject to delays, please visit this thread or MP4 Nation to keep up to date on any possible delivery delays.

Special preorder pricing:
S:FLo2 2GB - $109.50 (Regular price $119.50)
S:Flo2 8GB - $129.50 (Regular price $139.50)
S:FLo2 16GB - $159.50(Regular price $169.50)
S:FLo2 16GB+Beta Brainwavz - $169.50 (Regular price $179.50)

All the above items also come with standard free gift options that are normally available for the S:Flo2.

Get one today

If you are looking for the thread on the second preorder you can find it here.

UPDATE 31/3/10:

The 3rd batch of the Nationite S:Flo2 has been delayed due to delays in production and material shortage.

There is currently not enough flash nand memory to complete the order in time due to a shortage in the market, also the touch screen panels integrated into the front panel of the S:Flo2 still need to be fabricated, this has not been done because the factory is short on skilled labor.

Although the flash memory will be sorted soon, the factory currently lacks enough labor capacity to complete the order in time. We are expect at least a 2 week delay. They have informed us that delivery could happen as soon as April 16th, however if production is slow, the delivery could be pushed back a few more days.

All preorders will come with the following free accessories regardless of the free accessories chosen before:

- Mofi case, car charger, viewing stand and FM transmitter.

Those that don't want to wait can open a support ticket for a refund. Please open a support ticket at osTicket :: Support Ticket System

Worldpay refunds will be issued within 1 working day, PayPal refunds may take 1 - 3 working days.

Those that want to upgrade their shipping to EMS, please do the following:
1. Send a paypal payment of USD$18.50 to admin@mp4nation.net
2. Open a support ticket at osTicket :: Support Ticket System include in your ticket your S:Flo2 order number and the paypal transaction number for the USD$18.50 you have just sent.

I sincerely apologize for the delay, but there is no work around that can get production complete any sooner.

To clarify: Nationite S:Flo2 Preorder batch 3 is delayed and may only ship by April 16th 2010.

[size=small]UPDATE 4/19/10:[/size]

Sorry for the lack of update, i refrained from posting here till i got back to HK from being in China on the weekend.

The production is delayed, we are waiting for more touch panel screens, this is the only hold up. The factory is saying they should have enough by the end of next week to complete the order, that would make it April 30th.

Things to note:
1) If you want a refund, you can open a support ticket and we will issue one.
2) I am not much on the forums as late and maybe not this week either as i will be in Shenzhen. If you have a order related question, do not ask on the forum, please use the support ticket system, either one of my assistants will reply to you.
3) Mods are not employed by MP4 Nation, please refrain from attacking them over any order related matters.

Freebies:

Those who are keeping their order and any new orders placed uptill the 24th of April will get a free custom case that i am currently working on for the S:Flo2. If the cases are not ready by the time the S:Flo2 is in stock you will get a coupon to redeem one for free.

Not so freebie:

Alternatively, those who want to purchase the Brainwavz M2 can opt to get a one time USD$20 coupon that they can use towards the new M2, those who opt for this will not get a free custom case.

Also to note:

As the price of flash memory has gone up a lot, the price of the S:Flo2 will rise after the presale, but only on the 16GB, which will be $10 more, on 2GB and 8GB we will eat the additional cost.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhaishaki
I'm all the more worried about the QC of the final product. The info about panels and memories makes me worry about the last hour rush and QC as it will be a bit difficult to get it repaired later as we most of us are international customers.

There is no QC issue. The actual boards are all done already by the SMT machines, we are awaiting the panels, once they arrive the units will be put together (battery, case, board and screen).

Delivery update 4/30/10: The touch panels are complete and the units are being assembled, all the units will be in stock by the 4th and will subsequently start shipping.

A note on shipping: We have well over 300 preorders for this and it will take about 2 days for all of them to be packed and shipped out. Tracking will be forwarded accordingly.

To those in Europe: HKP is still advising that there is a backlog in the air cargo to Europe, so you may not see your tracking update till such time as they find air cargo space to send your parcel out on. Currently tracking updates for Euro bound parcels is all over the bored with some parcels being updated promptly while others only show up online till after they have left HK. If you are in europe please be patient, the issue with the air cargo backlog is beyond any control i have.

Note to buyers in Brazil: As Brazil mail is routed through Europe, the above message and delay holds true to any orders that have a Brazilian mailing address.

Presale prices go back to normal retail prices starting Sunday April 30th.

UPDATE 7/5/10:

OK last (hopefully) update: 2GB in stock, 8GB are to arrive to us on Tuesday and 16GB to arrive Wednesday, the stock is being split as the factory is still finishing the 8GB and the 16GB units off. I was informed all would be delivered yesterday, but i was informed last minute that the 8GB and 16GB still needed more time. Its like pulling teeth with these guys. I am again very sorry.

Update 27/5/10: 

All 8GB/16GB have been shipped out tonight to us, they will be in stock tomorrow/saturday. On Monday we will begin the ship out for all outstanding preorders, it will take us a few days to get all the units out, tracking will probably start to get updated to accounts starting Monday.

All these units will come preloaded with V2.2 firmware.

Mar 8, 2010 at 7:59 AM Post #4 of 102
Quote:

...we can probably expect this batch to be in stock sooner than the last week of March, but we won't have a confirmed delivery date till next week.

any news on the date of batch 3?

neopac

Mar 23, 2010 at 5:09 AM Post #5 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by neopac /img/forum/go_quote.gif

neopac

"The next batch of S:Flo2 will be in stock by THE LAST WEEK OF MARCH and will start to ship out then." - MP4NATION website.

What my question is is there any difference between batch 1 - 2 and 3?
Cheers.

Mar 23, 2010 at 5:33 AM Post #6 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by neopac /img/forum/go_quote.gif

neopac

I am confirming the delivery date, they did inform me that most likely it would arrive at the end of the month.

@Hero Kid: No, no differences in the batches, we just keep selling out of these so we keep having preorders, it just makes it easier to track each preorder by identifying them with which production run they are coming from.

You can probably expect a 4th Pre order soon as we have sold 3/4 of the third batch even before we have them in hand.

Mar 23, 2010 at 6:31 PM Post #7 of 102
Quote:

..they did inform me that most likely

chinese most likely, best most likely
wink.gif

Mar 23, 2010 at 9:47 PM Post #8 of 102
Man I wish this DAP was compatible for me & my fellow Mac users... No Windows partition on my Mac, and there never will be one. Oh well, just another toy I can't get. I am jealous though!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 23, 2010 at 11:48 PM Post #10 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by prone2phone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you can use micro sd card reader with your mac, if so jealous
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah, but I'd never be able to update firmware...and I'd see it as a waste to not use its internal flash drive.

Mar 26, 2010 at 2:56 PM Post #11 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by feverfive /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Man I wish this DAP was compatible for me & my fellow Mac users...

Same thing here!
I'm another Mac user being left out of the party and that doesn't feel good.

Anyway, will this thing with all that hardware play 24bit/96khz flac files without downsampling?
I have a growing collection of them and would love to play them on the go, but couldn't find this info on the specs and just wanted to confirm.

Mar 31, 2010 at 1:21 PM Post #13 of 102
The 3rd batch of the Nationite S:Flo2 has been delayed due to delays in production and material shortage.

There is currently not enough flash nand memory to complete the order in time due to a shortage in the market, also the touch screen panels integrated into the front panel of the S:Flo2 still need to be fabricated, this has not been done because the factory is short on skilled labor.

Although the flash memory will be sorted soon, the factory currently lacks enough labor capacity to complete the order in time. We are expect at least a 2 week delay. They have informed us that delivery could happen as soon as April 16th, however if production is slow, the delivery could be pushed back a few more days.

All preorders will come with the following free accessories regardless of the free accessories chosen before:

- Mofi case, car charger, viewing stand and FM transmitter.

Those that don't want to wait can open a support ticket for a refund. Please open a support ticket at osTicket :: Support Ticket System

Worldpay refunds will be issued within 1 working day, PayPal refunds may take 1 - 3 working days.

Those that want to upgrade their shipping to EMS, please do the following:
1. Send a paypal payment of USD$18.50 to admin@mp4nation.net
2. Open a support ticket at osTicket :: Support Ticket System include in your ticket your S:Flo2 order number and the paypal transaction number for the USD$18.50 you have just sent.

I sincerely apologize for the delay, but there is no work around that can get production complete any sooner.

To clarify: Nationite S:Flo2 Preorder batch 3 is delayed and may only ship by April 16th 2010.

Mar 31, 2010 at 2:07 PM Post #14 of 102
Boy am I glad I got mine on the 2nd pre order. For people who have never ordered from mp4nation before please do not judge them on the delays of the SFLO:2. I have ordered before from them and there items are normally in stock and ship very quickly.

It seems Teclast is having REAL issues keeping up with the demand of the SFLO:2. Hopefully they see how popular this player is and will ramp up porduction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back