Nationite S:Flo2 Preorder Sale 2GB, 8GB, 16GB (Batch 3) - UPDATE - 4/30
May 7, 2010 at 7:29 AM Post #46 of 102
UPDATE 7/5/10:
OK last (hopefully) update: 2GB in stock, 8GB are to arrive to us on Tuesday and 16GB to arrive Wednesday, the stock is being split as the factory is still finishing the 8GB and the 16GB units off. I was informed all would be delivered yesterday, but i was informed last minute that the 8GB and 16GB still needed more time. Its like pulling teeth with these guys. I am again very sorry.

May 7, 2010 at 7:43 AM Post #47 of 102
Will the incoming stock be enough to fulfill the current order? I just ordered the 16Gb version on Wednesday as I read that they will be in stock. I certainly don't hope to wait like 3 months before I can get it.

May 10, 2010 at 5:37 AM Post #48 of 102

Quote:
Will the incoming stock be enough to fulfill the current order? I just ordered the 16Gb version on Wednesday as I read that they will be in stock. I certainly don't hope to wait like 3 months before I can get it.

We will have more than enough to cover the preorders and new orders for sometime, part of the reason why it took so long to produce was because we order a lot of units, it took the touch panel manufacturer much longer than expected to fabricate the panels and then there was a shortage of 8GB nand flash available on the market.

May 10, 2010 at 5:50 AM Post #49 of 102

Quote:
We will have more than enough to cover the preorders and new orders for sometime, part of the reason why it took so long to produce was because we order a lot of units, it took the touch panel manufacturer much longer than expected to fabricate the panels and then there was a shortage of 8GB nand flash available on the market.

Thanks for the reply. So is there a tentative shipping date for the this batch of Sflo2? I order the 16Gb last week, and was wondering when it will ship.

May 12, 2010 at 11:05 PM Post #50 of 102
Oh boy, I can't wait to get my new S:Flo2...

razzer001, congratulations on how you have handled this entire ordeal. Communication has been great throughout the entire process, and no one can blame you for not trying hard enough to keep everybody happy. Keep up the good work 
wink_face.gif

May 12, 2010 at 11:41 PM Post #51 of 102
Thanks for the nice words, i have a call to the factory today and possibly need to visit them to make sure everything is all done and done properly. All of you that have been patient so far will be getting their S:Flo2's soon enough and hopefully this pounding headache from this preorder will be gone :wink:

May 13, 2010 at 4:54 PM Post #52 of 102
Wooohooo! Thanks for the update Raz, looking forward to finally getting it in my hands, the wait has just made me look forward to getting it even more.  Plus that sweet case too!

Quote:
Thanks for the nice words, i have a call to the factory today and possibly need to visit them to make sure everything is all done and done properly. All of you that have been patient so far will be getting their S:Flo2's soon enough and hopefully this pounding headache from this preorder will be gone :wink:

May 20, 2010 at 8:01 AM Post #55 of 102
Sorry for all those who have been waiting long. You may want to pop over to the MP4 Nation forum for an on going thread on this delay, also you can find the latest updates and the additional freebits being given.

May 27, 2010 at 8:24 AM Post #56 of 102
Update 27/5/10:  All 8GB/16GB have been shipped out tonight to us, they will be in stock tomorrow/saturday. On Monday we will begin the ship out for all outstanding preorders, it will take us a few days to get all the units out, tracking will probably start to get updated to accounts starting Monday.

All these units will come preloaded with V2.2 firmware.

May 27, 2010 at 9:32 AM Post #57 of 102

Quote:
Update 27/5/10:  All 8GB/16GB have been shipped out tonight to us, they will be in stock tomorrow/saturday. On Monday we will begin the ship out for all outstanding preorders, it will take us a few days to get all the units out, tracking will probably start to get updated to accounts starting Monday.

That's great news for all those who have been on the preoder list, thanks for updating!

May 27, 2010 at 5:41 PM Post #58 of 102

Quote:

Great news! I hope you'll get the units on friday and can start packing/shipping tomorrow.
When will the custom cases for the sflo2 arrive at your office?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back