Nationite S:Flo2 Preorder Sale 2GB, 8GB, 16GB (Batch 3) - UPDATE - 4/30
Apr 3, 2010 at 4:08 AM Post #17 of 102
I was having a strange feeling as to why no one would answer my question about 24 96 Flac playback on the S:Flo2 and decided to dig a little deeper...
So to answer my own question here's what I've found out according to this thread:

MP4 Nation Forums • View topic - S:Flo² / T51 : Reviews, tips, tricks downloads: U/D-26 march

You'll see on the "Bug List" as the last item at the bottom of it that it

CAN NOT play 24/96 FLAC.

I wonder if by being in the bug list, it does mean it'll work in the future, though.

Anyway, as a potential buyer, to me that is an essential information unfortunately undisclosed and avoided here and that's a shame really.

Peace!

Apr 3, 2010 at 4:08 PM Post #18 of 102
Razer001, knowing the delay in the deliver of the Batch 3, I have a question. Please, could you tell me if there is a new deadline to order the s:Flo2 and qualify to be in the Batch 3 ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Apr 9, 2010 at 3:02 AM Post #21 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by muzikphan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was having a strange feeling as to why no one would answer my question about 24 96 Flac playback on the S:Flo2 and decided to dig a little deeper...
So to answer my own question here's what I've found out according to this thread:

MP4 Nation Forums • View topic - S:Flo² / T51 : Reviews, tips, tricks downloads: U/D-26 march

You'll see on the "Bug List" as the last item at the bottom of it that it

CAN NOT play 24/96 FLAC.

I wonder if by being in the bug list, it does mean it'll work in the future, though.

Anyway, as a potential buyer, to me that is an essential information unfortunately undisclosed and avoided here and that's a shame really.

Peace!

Its not a bug, the feature is not there and most likely never will.

Quote:

Do the current orders of the s:flo2 still go in the batch3?

From which date will begin the orders to be delivered in the batch 4?

There is no batch 4, any orders that have been placed and being placed for this preorder are for batch 3. There are a lot of units in production, i do not see us outselling batch 3 before they arrive to us, unlike what happened with batch 2.

FW 2.0 with our custom theme should be on all the players, at the very least if we can't get our custom theme on, then it will come with the standard V2.0 fw.

Apr 12, 2010 at 11:00 PM Post #22 of 102
Any news? will they still be shipped out on the 16th?! Only three days away
bigsmile_face.gif
I'm getting excited.

Apr 13, 2010 at 11:21 AM Post #24 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by Confused
is it too late to preorder?

Quote:

Originally Posted by razzer001
There is no batch 4, any orders that have been placed and being placed for this preorder are for batch 3. There are a lot of units in production, i do not see us outselling batch 3 before they arrive to us, unlike what happened with batch 2.

Apr 15, 2010 at 5:46 PM Post #27 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by Confused&Insolent718
FYI, there is usually a deadline on when you can preorder a item

Quote:

Originally Posted by razzer001
There are a lot of units in production, i do not see us outselling batch 3 before they arrive to us, unlike what happened with batch 2.

Apr 16, 2010 at 6:59 PM Post #30 of 102
oh boy, bad news.
this order starts to shift from "crap happens" to "you´re doing it wrong" ... hopefully you get your supplier problem sorted in the future. good luck

neopac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back