Nashua, New Hampshire Meet: Decemeber 5th, 2015
Dec 5, 2015 at 1:09 PM Post #181 of 195
FedEx delays but on my way up

Dec 5, 2015 at 6:53 PM Post #182 of 195

I'll be bringing about 50GB of FLACs and DSDs (complete with JRiver Media Center meta data) on a pair of USB flash drives that I'm sure will make you smile.  They're portable enough where I can connect them to your PC temporarily if you want to audition a bigger selection.  

It was awesome meeting everyone at the Head-Fi meetup in Nashua, NH, today.  I will still never forgive @ninjapirate9901 for introducing me to @Rynsin's LCD-XCs (Santa's not quite that rich), and for the guys who demonstrated the black magic found in Cardas cables that makes my HD-650s sound like whole new cans.

For those who asked, here's where I got my "dual pentode USB hub":

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1080194728

Big, big thanks to Fidelis Music Systems for hosting the event.  Great job guys!

- Dave (the Grace fan boy)

Dec 5, 2015 at 7:00 PM Post #183 of 195
Dec 5, 2015 at 9:04 PM Post #184 of 195
It was great to see everyone today. Awesome meet. I am still trying to take all in that I saw. Just some awesome gear and tunes. Thanks to all who let me listen and trade some views.

Dec 6, 2015 at 9:48 AM Post #185 of 195

It was awesome meeting everyone at the Head-Fi meetup in Nashua, NH, today.  I will still never forgive @ninjapirate9901 for introducing me to @Rynsin's LCD-XCs (Santa's not quite that rich), and for the guys who demonstrated the black magic found in Cardas cables that makes my HD-650s sound like whole new cans.

For those who asked, here's where I got my "dual pentode USB hub":

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1080194728

Big, big thanks to Fidelis Music Systems for hosting the event.  Great job guys!

- Dave (the Grace fan boy)

Haha, sorry mate.

Dec 12, 2015 at 1:53 AM Post #188 of 195
Man, I'm disappointed I missed the meet. Had to run to a holiday party instead.

If anyone is interested, I would be cool with hosting a "mini-meet" at my place. I live in a small 1-bedroom apartment in Brookline, MA, so I really only have seating room for 4-5 people total (two office chairs and a loveseat with coffee table for audio rigs). If anyone is interested, PM me and we can try and plan something for a couple weeks from now, pending availability and the number of people interested. After (or before) the audio geek-out we can run down to Ottos to grab some pizza (one of the best in town, in my opinion) and brews.

Dec 12, 2015 at 10:25 AM Post #189 of 195
I'd be interested! BU is right next to Brookline.

Jan 6, 2016 at 12:36 PM Post #193 of 195
If the Brookline one can wait until mid-February I may have two HD800s (one modded, one stock) to demo.

Feb 7, 2016 at 4:00 PM Post #194 of 195
If anyone is up for it, I'd consider opening up my place for an afternoon. It's right by Fenway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back