Name your top 5 musical CRUSHES....
Oct 18, 2002 at 8:01 PM Post #76 of 85
Sarah McLachlan - Unfortunately she's married
frown.gif

Chantal Kreviazuk - She's married too, but see my avatar for her picture. I did get to hug her once so I'm happy. Mmmm...cuddle....
cool.gif

Tori Amos - Such a cute little babe, but she's married too. I got to hug her too after a concert.
cool.gif

Sarah Slean - Another cutie, I must go find out if she's married. Haven't hugged her yet.
wink.gif

Margo Timmins - She's cute too, but almost 20 years older than me. Haven't hugged her yet either but she did wink and wave at me.
wink.gif

Oct 18, 2002 at 8:02 PM Post #77 of 85
Quote:

Originally posted by daycart1
How did you do THAT????
confused.gif
confused.gif

If you push the "Submit Reply" button TWICE (either because the browser fails to respond the first time and you loose your patience or by mistake) you may get a "double post"
frown.gif

Oct 18, 2002 at 9:11 PM Post #78 of 85
I find Jeff Buckley to be a great singer (and he's hot as well, not Britney Spears kinda trashy hot but hotter!!!!). I was devastated when he died. Among female singers- I'd pick Tori Amos or Fiona Apple- again not Britney Spears hot but someone who you can get high with and stay up all night and talk about pretentious existentialist stuff - kinda hot.

Oct 19, 2002 at 5:52 AM Post #80 of 85
Quote:

Originally posted by ArChaos
If you push the "Submit Reply" button TWICE (either because the browser fails to respond the first time and you loose your patience or by mistake) you may get a "double post"
frown.gif

Also, if you accidentally hit the back button to the page just after the post was made ("...You are now being taken to your post.", etc.), and then reload the page (either because you did it, or because your browser did it), then you'll get a double post, also.

Oct 19, 2002 at 6:00 AM Post #81 of 85
Shirley Manson when she was a redhead

yes, Kylie Minogue is one purdy lil lady
wink.gif

Oct 19, 2002 at 6:07 AM Post #82 of 85
Quote:

Originally posted by Dusty Chalk
Also, if you accidentally hit the back button to the page just after the post was made ("...You are now being taken to your post.", etc.), and then reload the page (either because you did it, or because your browser did it), then you'll get a double post, also.

Tried them both.
confused.gif
frown.gif

Edit: as you can see, no cigar.

Edit, Edit: Just so this isn't a thread crap, I'll add another name,

6. Lisa Stansfield!

Oct 19, 2002 at 6:41 AM Post #83 of 85
Paco de Lucia had a flamenco dancer in his septet when i saw them who was featured a few times during the show. now he didn't sing, but that has got to be some of the sexiest stuff in the world. i may not be the man for the job, but he deserves some play from somebody.

so few talented women.. this is gunna be tough..
very_evil_smiley.gif

1. astrud gilberto. Mmm gotta love that accent.
2. norah jones. dono what the hell she looks like, but i dont care. (okay i couldnt resist myself i went and looked... not bad at all
smily_headphones1.gif
)
3. sharon shannon (i think) some random chick from bbc's transatlantic sessions, doing backup singing in some celtic thing. but those little yelps are so hot.

okay 3's the best i can do. #4 goes to dave matthews for nostalgia purposes becuase i was so hung up on him when i was a soph in high school and #5 goes to matt eckle of the david grisman quintet because it doesn't get much sexier than a man with a flute. oh yeah.

Nov 2, 2002 at 8:57 AM Post #84 of 85
Quote:

Originally posted by markl
Now, see...
rolleyes.gif

I'm not sure we're getting the right idea here. Britney Spears and Avril Levigne are too young for such a list. And again-- this is mostly about the feelings of *amour* that are generated by the artists in question, not the feelings of va-va-voom, and/or "wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean". Please say you understand???? Maybe I should stipulate that the artists you pick must be "of age"
rolleyes.gif
at the very least.

Mark

Buggar... and there was me thinking that I could change all my opinions from the first page to just one -> Avril Lavigne...

She's only just recently made it to the UK, and I think she is a real hotty... and on that premise alone, had to rush out and buy her album
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back