Al

Mar 13, 2014 at 12:25 PM Post #302 of 351
I cannot help you. If you want to buy I am looking to sell

My MyTek. Itight be fine for you And buying it used

U would save money too. Mine is black and preamp model

I have too much stuff so thinning the heard a little

Al

It's ok , thanks anyways I don't know much about Yulong :frowning2:
As for the used, I don't mind buying used devices except I cannot deduct as part of my business expenses, but thanks for the offer. :)

Mar 13, 2014 at 1:54 PM Post #305 of 351
I have the Mytek and the Yulong but I use them only with active speakers

That's my long term plan once I renovate my house, get few set of nice speaker :)
Which dac has better sound stage and natural sounding ?, I am looking for something very organic sound.

Mar 13, 2014 at 2:41 PM Post #306 of 351
IMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHO: the Yulong 
L3000.gif

Mar 13, 2014 at 2:43 PM Post #307 of 351
I own the mytek and can't agree with the folks claiming it is weak as a preamp. I use as a DAC via my pre/power, as a headphone amp using AKG Q701's and with active speakers.  It is superlative with all.  I know nothing about the Yulong but the mytek replaced a chord quteHD and is clearly superior.

Mar 13, 2014 at 2:57 PM Post #308 of 351
I own the Mytek since it is on the market.
I've used it as pre DAC, with a passive Pro Passion preamp in bypass mode and with a Bryson preamp.
My speakers are midfield monitors pro. The last setup, in my house, system, with my ears is the best.
Now the Mytek is always off and I'm using Youlong->Bryston->monitors...
m2c

Apr 10, 2014 at 12:13 PM Post #309 of 351
i demo'ed a Mytek, enjoyed the sound but I ended up buying a Chord Hugo. much better sound quality for my home audio needs with the added benefit of being able to take it with me when i travel.  very fine headphone amp that will drive most, if not any headphones on the market.  now i have that same great sound at home & on the road.  little pricey, nut to get all the same features anywhere else, you would have to purchase multiple devices.  very happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back