My perfect listening room would be........
Feb 7, 2010 at 5:29 AM Post #16 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does it have a toilet like a traditional outhouse?

The really traditional outhouses simply have a pit latrine. Though I suppose a chemical toilet or plumbing is acceptable these days.

Feb 7, 2010 at 5:32 AM Post #17 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The really traditional outhouses simply have a pit latrine.

I hope it at least comes with a shovel
frown.gif

Feb 7, 2010 at 12:27 PM Post #18 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drag0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope you dont mean for speakers, because that room is too small.
For headphones it would be ok, as long as its temperature/humidity controlled.
No hot tub though,unless youre using strictly battery power, or one day youll be in the obituaries from electrocution.

I would have small desktop speakers which takes into account the size of the space. I was thinking of an outhouse as it is much cheaper than an extension or moving just to get an extra room to be my space. I see all of the PC setups pictured in that thread and all seem to have a dedicated room/bedroom which is there space. I am presently in the corner of my livingroom and have to pack stuff away at the end of the day.

EDIT - for toilet and water I would take a short stroll back into the house.

Feb 7, 2010 at 3:59 PM Post #19 of 24
I like the idea man. There's nothing like having a space with which you can do whatever you want, and nobody will bother you about it.

I'm not so hot on the idea of walking back into the house to use the bathroom, but I suppose that's a modest compromise for what you're getting in exchange. I also live in New England, so I'd have to bundle up to go to the bathroom during half the year.

Feb 7, 2010 at 5:39 PM Post #20 of 24
Quote:

The really traditional outhouses simply have a pit latrine. Though I suppose a chemical toilet or plumbing is acceptable these days.

Sorry, Techno-Outhouse.
biggrin.gif

Feb 7, 2010 at 6:46 PM Post #22 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It needs to be bigger to accommodate a good speaker setup, and should have a urinal installed as well. Then it would be perfect.

That would be quite the man cave.

Feb 7, 2010 at 11:42 PM Post #24 of 24
Quote:

People down the road still have one,but the modern version with the bucket under the seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back