My perfect listening room would be........
Feb 5, 2010 at 7:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

Prog Rock Man

Headphoneus Supremus
.....like this.....

d_15805.jpg

It is an isulated outhouse. I would have shutters fitted for the windows, apart from that it would be standard. I would have a very comfy office chair and a small desk and a sofa for dozing on. It would have electricity to it so I have light, heat, a small fridge and power for the hifi.

The hifi would be run off a mains conditioner block and it would be a laptop and head-fi rig with some active speakers such as from Audioengine, nothing too big.

There would be a book case for all my music books.

Feb 5, 2010 at 9:52 PM Post #3 of 24
That sure would have been something!
smile.gif

Feb 6, 2010 at 12:40 AM Post #6 of 24
Does it have a toilet like a traditional outhouse?

Feb 6, 2010 at 7:53 PM Post #9 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by koven /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wait... are you going to make this happen or are you just dreaming?
smily_headphones1.gif

Dreaming at the moment but it will become a reality once I have about £6000 to spare. Sorry if you thought this was a 'watch me whilst I ......' thread. It is meant to be what would your perfect listening room have?

Feb 6, 2010 at 11:13 PM Post #10 of 24
I hope you dont mean for speakers, because that room is too small.
For headphones it would be ok, as long as its temperature/humidity controlled.
No hot tub though,unless youre using strictly battery power, or one day youll be in the obituaries from electrocution.

Feb 7, 2010 at 4:30 AM Post #15 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusEx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This may turn into a loudspeaker thread...>_<

kinda what i was thinkin lol.

This is what i love about head fi though is i dont need a room to listen to great sound. I sit in my chair browsing the internet and listening to awesome tunes. My computer chair is a really comfy leather lazboy so when i wanna relax and close my eyes and drift away in the music i just prop it back and go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back