My New Album, Rabbit Dream
Feb 17, 2010 at 2:12 AM Post #136 of 229
Thanks, Acix. I got the CD last week but only got a chance to listen to it all the way though on Monday.
It was a nice listen, great ambient / chilly music and something that I think would be great to work to once it's on my MP3 player. The closest music I have to it would have to be Shpongle, but only at a stretch; it is pretty different to what I normally listen to.

Feb 17, 2010 at 9:42 PM Post #138 of 229
This CD sounds great! I have been following head-fi for awhile. The site has inspired me to go with the er-4p's and senn hd280's which has led me to not wanting to try any other cans as I am perfectly content with these. I would love to purchase this CD from you. Could you send me a PP request? My email is waldanr@bethel.edu . This cd sounds so great even on my bass lacking er-4p's!
darthsmile.gif

Feb 18, 2010 at 1:39 AM Post #139 of 229
Quote:

Originally Posted by waldanr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This CD sounds great! I have been following head-fi for awhile. The site has inspired me to go with the er-4p's and senn hd280's which has led me to not wanting to try any other cans as I am perfectly content with these. I would love to purchase this CD from you. Could you send me a PP request? My email is waldanr@bethel.edu . This cd sounds so great even on my bass lacking er-4p's!
darthsmile.gif

Thanks Waldanr, your CD is on the way.
bigsmile_face.gif

Feb 19, 2010 at 4:06 AM Post #142 of 229
Acix,

Sorry for not posting sooner! the CD arrived early last week in pristine condition.
The digipak is indeed very nice. Had it been gift I would have figured it came from HMV.

Firstly, just for the sake of being a pure Hi-fi snobbery, you can really tell the sample quality, and attention to detail is just as high, or better than you claimed. Truly a clean and polished experience that is an all you can eat buffet for my headphones!

While I am not well versed in trance, I do enjoy Infect Mushroom very much. While I find your cd much more relaxed, it is arguably more mesmerizing just because of how simple (in the good way!) and subtle the tracks are... they really pull you in -very relaxing. It really goes to show that techno does not need to be a tsunami of synthetic sounds/noises and have a BPM over 900 to be enjoyable.

I was really thinking the CD would prove for a SA5K-fest like most techno does for me, but so far my HD 600 have been very impressive with your CD.

Thanks a million and I await your next release!

Feb 19, 2010 at 6:45 AM Post #143 of 229
Thanks a lot sokolov. I did this CD with the option in mind to let the listener just relax and let the sounds wash over you and massage your brain and your senses. (In a very good way!) The other option here is if you're super tired after coming home from a 900 BPM party, put on my CD and it will take care of you, sending you to sleep with very euphoric dreams.

I still consider myself as a dancer and mostly I prefer this BPM. It makes me move effortlessly and allows the music to sink in. Also I'm very inspired with ambient music and I try to combine atmospheric sounds with organic beats.

I'm already working on the next album. I've gotten good feedback here on Head-Fi and it inspires me to see that people like the work I've done. So, if everything goes smoothly, in a few months I'll have the second release ready. Stay tuned!

Feb 20, 2010 at 2:01 AM Post #147 of 229
Payment sent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back