My New Album, Rabbit Dream
Mar 1, 2010 at 6:53 AM Post #166 of 229
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was feeling that too but if I had to pick just one track, it'd be 7.

Yeah, track 7 and 9 are good candidates. I'm having a hard time deciding. I'll have to wait and see how others vote before I make my choice. Thanks for your feedback!

Mar 1, 2010 at 12:34 PM Post #167 of 229
Acix, I haven't had a chance to listen to the album through with any great deal of concentration, but from chilling with it in the background I think track 6 is my favourite so far. Just to confuse matters further!

Mar 2, 2010 at 1:43 AM Post #168 of 229
CD has been sent out today to drbluenewmexico, thanks a lot for your support!
smile.gif

Mar 2, 2010 at 4:18 AM Post #169 of 229
Great for burning in headphones and amps
eek.gif

Mar 2, 2010 at 4:32 AM Post #170 of 229
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drag0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great for burning in headphones and amps
eek.gif

Yeah.. The blips and bleeps are cool as hell. Great to listen to before going to bed.. Strategic work by ACIX to stimulate certain nurons in our brain. You can actually feel it on a certain level. Kind of metaphyiscal in that regard, or new age type music with a addictive beat. It really keeps me focused on the road. Perks me up. Could also be me, cause when I let my guard down the music will disarm me, and can feel the relaxing aditives start to kick in.

Mar 3, 2010 at 2:49 AM Post #171 of 229
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah.. The blips and bleeps are cool as hell. Great to listen to before going to bed.. Strategic work by ACIX to stimulate certain nurons in our brain. You can actually feel it on a certain level. Kind of metaphyiscal in that regard, or new age type music with a addictive beat. It really keeps me focused on the road. Perks me up. Could also be me, cause when I let my guard down the music will disarm me, and can feel the relaxing aditives start to kick in.

I guess when you listen to the album, it energizes or keeps the energy focused and when you want to shift gears to sleep mode, it works the same...focuses your energy toward sleep mode and massages your neurons for better dreams.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 4, 2010 at 2:59 AM Post #172 of 229
Quote:

Originally Posted by Acix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I guess when you listen to the album, it energizes or keeps the energy focused and when you want to shift gears to sleep mode, it works the same...focuses your energy toward sleep mode and massages your neurons for better dreams.
smily_headphones1.gif

The mind is very powerful.. Your technique takes talent. I still think it synergies perfectly with my all black cups DT48.. If meets happen on Sunday & near my area I will bring them to a meet.. Would also like to hear your 702.. I still remember slightly what the 701 sounded like.. The highs were very smooth & beautiful on my tube amp.. With the DAC1, the highs were shill & piercing..
mad.gif

Mar 4, 2010 at 3:08 AM Post #173 of 229
How many albums are there actually? From what i seen on the site, some tracks are available on CD and some on Vinyl, but not all on both formats, unless i just didnt see it right.
Can all tracks be purchased on CD, or if i want others i have to download them or buy vinyl?

How many CDs Albums are there actually?

Mar 4, 2010 at 3:47 AM Post #174 of 229
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The mind is very powerful.. Your technique takes talent. I still think it synergies perfectly with my all black cups DT48.. If meets happen on Sunday & near my area I will bring them to a meet.. Would also like to hear your 702.. I still remember slightly what the 701 sounded like.. The highs were very smooth & beautiful on my tube amp.. With the DAC1, the highs were shill & piercing..
mad.gif

I'd really like to hear your DT48 and your GP amp! Of course I'll bring my recabled 702 and other headphones. If I find that I'm going to head down to San Jose soon, I'll let you know. I'll be happy to visit you.

Mar 4, 2010 at 3:53 AM Post #175 of 229
Quote:

How many albums are there actually? From what i seen on the site, some tracks are available on CD and some on Vinyl, but not all on both formats, unless i just didnt see it right.
Can all tracks be purchased on CD, or if i want others i have to download them or buy vinyl?

How many CDs Albums are there actually?

The first 11 tracks are on the album, which was only released on CD. There were the three that were released on vinyl, but are not on the CD. The rest are unreleased and only available as digital downloads. In the future I'll send all the people who bought the CD a link to download the rest of the tracks. So your investment will grow considerably.
biggrin.gif

Mar 4, 2010 at 5:24 PM Post #176 of 229
Quote:

The first 11 tracks are on the album, which was only released on CD. There were the three that were released on vinyl, but are not on the CD. The rest are unreleased and only available as digital downloads. In the future I'll send all the people who bought the CD a link to download the rest of the tracks. So your investment will grow considerably.
biggrin.gif

I like CDs though. Im not a huge downloader.
I think thats the future. No more booklets and mini-posters, lyrics and photos,.... I think downloaded music is going to take over and all we will have is PCs and Dacs and Music Servers.

Ok, so whatever is on CD on your site is whats offered on CD....ok.

Thanks.

Makes my 650s sound nice. I used it to test some new cables yesterday.
I think having these CDs will be good to have around for testing and relaxing and just general eargasms.

Mar 5, 2010 at 10:34 AM Post #177 of 229
Quote:

I like CDs though. Im not a huge downloader.
I think thats the future. No more booklets and mini-posters, lyrics and photos,.... I think downloaded music is going to take over and all we will have is PCs and Dacs and Music Servers.

Ok, so whatever is on CD on your site is whats offered on CD....ok.

Thanks.

Makes my 650s sound nice. I used it to test some new cables yesterday.
I think having these CDs will be good to have around for testing and relaxing and just general eargasms.

To get a new CD wrapped in plastic is the best feeling. Opening it up and seeing the label...popping it out of the tray for the first time is like falling in love. Downloaders have probably forgotten this romantic feeling for a new CD that will be a good companion for a while. There was a time when new CDs would accompany me for years, and they still do.

I'm kidding, but the CD does sound much better than the mp3 samples on the site. This I can guarantee for sure.

Mar 7, 2010 at 7:02 AM Post #180 of 229
Quote:

I'd really like to hear your DT48 and your GP amp! Of course I'll bring my recabled 702 and other headphones. If I find that I'm going to head down to San Jose soon, I'll let you know. I'll be happy to visit you.

Cool.. I'll bring my DT48 to evaluate your hearing..
tongue_smile.gif
Just bought some vintage Sonys from the 60's.. Cause I liked the look.. Only 6.00..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back