My Little Dot MKIV SE is permanently hungry, it's been eating my tubes.
Mar 4, 2010 at 4:47 PM Post #31 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by sword_yang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry, our products give you an increase of trouble!
Please contact as soon as David, we are still able to provide you with a replacement new machine services, and from the postage paid by us.

Well, how's that for service for you? I think I'll be keeping Little Dot on my list when I'm considering my next amp purchase
ksc75smile.gif

Mar 4, 2010 at 9:33 PM Post #33 of 42
Quote:

Please contact as soon as David, we are still able to provide you with a replacement new machine services, and from the postage paid by us.

That's fantastic, thank you.

I've just sent David an email.

smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 4, 2010 at 11:02 PM Post #34 of 42
Hip Hip Horray. LD is very cool. David must have fast fingers to deal with all his emails. I was emailing him today.

Mar 5, 2010 at 12:16 AM Post #35 of 42
Quote:

Sword, this is so cool! Your good will and professionalism says it all! Thanks for bending over backwards to help a fellow Head-Fier.

Mar 5, 2010 at 2:22 AM Post #36 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neeley /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's fantastic, thank you.

I've just sent David an email.

smily_headphones1.gif

I hope you said sorry for the crap you threw at them.

Mar 5, 2010 at 2:36 AM Post #37 of 42
I think David was kind enough to offer you warranty on a unit that was already tampered by "the expert" i don't know if i was you i wouldn't take unit and if i did i would at least pay up a reasonable amount just for the facts already disclosed in this thread

As we all know if you modify any unit you lose the warranty and is poor pissing venting in the forums after messing up the unit and instead of trying to work it out with the vendor you start throwing terms like "hyped junk" , seems like blackmail to me that is not classy.

Mar 5, 2010 at 10:25 AM Post #38 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by ford2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope you said sorry for the crap you threw at them.

I've expressed my grattitude to David for his generosity in helping me, I haven't threw crap at them, you're taking my frustration out of context.

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenstuffs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think David was kind enough to offer you warranty on a unit that was already tampered by "the expert" i don't know if i was you i wouldn't take unit and if i did i would at least pay up a reasonable amount just for the facts already disclosed in this thread

As we all know if you modify any unit you lose the warranty and is poor pissing venting in the forums after messing up the unit and instead of trying to work it out with the vendor you start throwing terms like "hyped junk" , seems like blackmail to me that is not classy.

I've already admitted my mistake for not returning it to LD before having it repaired locally. Assuming I am blackmailing them is ridiculous.

Mar 5, 2010 at 11:38 AM Post #39 of 42
SEE ?

Just contact them from the very beginning and there wont even be existance of such a thread.

If LD knows about this issue, all this wouldn't haven happened =,=

Anyway, another classic example of LD customer service ~_~

Mar 6, 2010 at 12:43 AM Post #40 of 42
Neeley;6453715 said:
I've expressed my grattitude to David for his generosity in helping me, I haven't threw crap at them, you're taking my frustration out of context.

Quote:Quite frankly the build quality and reliability is shoddy at best.::It sounded uninspiring and lightweight. Couldn't see what all the fuss was all about.::The LD is going in the bin.

The above is excerts from your first post.

Mar 6, 2010 at 1:30 AM Post #42 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by ford2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The above is excerts from your first post.

Which is an accurate description of the amplifier I received. There are build quality and reliability issues that others have also reported in this thread, it's right to highlight that these problems exist and aren't just a one off.

Me saying I'll through it in the bin was how I felt, it still seems easier to do that and start again as the shipping cost back to china from the UK is astronomical.

David has kindly offered to split half of the shipping costs with me which is great service and has restored my faith in LD.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back