My journey to CIEM
Dec 21, 2023 at 1:02 PM Post #17 of 23
Dec 21, 2023 at 1:16 PM Post #18 of 23
Yea Zepp has been excellent to deal with but Hiiditon is like pulling teeth.

Dec 21, 2023 at 5:26 PM Post #19 of 23
Funny enough, today I received this from Hidition:
Little too late lol, I wouldn't trust them anyway.
Hi,

We got together again and had a meeting.
What we decided through the meeting is as follows.
If you pay for all the shipping costs, just one more time, no repair costs
I'll make it for you.
Once it's decided, please send it to me right away.

Thank you.
regards

Dec 21, 2023 at 7:45 PM Post #20 of 23
Have you tried 64a ciems yet??

Dec 22, 2023 at 12:54 PM Post #21 of 23
I haven't. And I probably won't anytime soon. Overseas is a hassle with shipping/import taxes, I'd rather go local (as in EU-based) next time. Either Alambic-Ears of VE.
But for now, I'll enjoy what I have, now that my Viento-B are usable xD

Dec 23, 2023 at 4:38 AM Post #22 of 23
64 has European distribution and as far as I know use FedEx / DHL shipping, using a local 64 retailer means they sort out the paperwork and communication. All my customs are from USA companies lol, no local UK love yet. 64 also accept stl 3D scan files. Just make sure your scans will accept their TIA driver beforehand.

Based on these 2 experiences I will bin the idea of trying to demo Hidition. Something like a refit is part of life, a company not jumping through hoops immediately to fix that faceplate is a red flag

-- I do not though criticise the written responses shown because with online translation in each direction, the nuances of words may be easily lost

Dec 23, 2023 at 11:11 AM Post #23 of 23
Last time I checked, 64audio didn't have any resellers in France and only a couple in Germany (didn't look in the UK, because of Brexit and all that).
I just looked as I saw your message, and oh boi did they increase the number of resellers.
There is one in France even! They don't list the custom ones but I suppose I could just contact them to know if they can deal with that. They even offer to try the thing out, for the universal. That's good to know for the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back