My jh-3a+jh16 need help picking out my artwork !! warning 56k
Oct 2, 2010 at 12:55 AM Post #18 of 31

Quote:
Hi I've got 3 mock ups only 2 with pics at the moment the themes are from the same anime *gurren lagann* I asked for the flaming skull with the glasses(image 2) for this one he said he can do it so it might look a little better but I can't decide or maybe I should just get this the third images posted on both sides ?

this on both sides of my iem's XD

It's best to use a very simple design.

Oct 2, 2010 at 3:51 AM Post #22 of 31
No offence, but those are godawful. They make some sick come in my mouth.

Quote:
Hi I've got 3 mock ups only 2 with pics at the moment the themes are from the same anime *gurren lagann* I asked for the flaming skull with the glasses(image 2) for this one he said he can do it so it might look a little better but I can't decide or maybe I should just get this the third images posted on both sides ?

this on both sides of my iem's XD

Oct 2, 2010 at 11:59 AM Post #24 of 31
Now I have an urge to modify my own JH-3A JH16 shell order and just make them Whiteboy Solid with these guys on top...
bigsmile_face.gif
  I used to remember being tortured by them stupid Mario games on the NES

Quote:
I think this would be better for 'R' and 'L'

Oct 4, 2010 at 11:15 AM Post #25 of 31

Quote:
Unlike the mockups you're not going to get that color density and proper contrast etched straight on a translucent shell without a solid (titanium, plain acrylic or carbon-fiber) insert or going for solid color.  Against a translucent background like that the colors will look a lot more washed out in real-life.

Suggest that you visit their FB page and check out both their album or fan photos of actual artwork samples.

Anime cartoon artwork for example look awesome on Whiteboy Solid.

lol,are you referring to mine Laszlo?=P

Oct 4, 2010 at 4:50 PM Post #26 of 31

Quote:
lol,are you referring to mine Laszlo?=P

Yes, as a matter of fact.  Yours came out awesome and that's because--as Zac confirmed today--artwork comes out best when contrasted against a white background (duh) and in your case, a Whiteboy Solid shell.  I have sent him some artwork and hopefully he will send me back some mockups.  When he does, I'll post them here.

A titanium faceplate also works well, that's why my 007 logoed JH16s look better than my Star Wars-themed JH13s.

Oct 12, 2010 at 1:49 PM Post #30 of 31
get sth tasteful.this aint frat weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back