My headphone collection is nothing, and I mean nothing!
Oct 8, 2008 at 5:36 PM Post #166 of 178
eek.gif
Awesome collection !!!

My respects to WertherDVX
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 12, 2008 at 4:49 PM Post #168 of 178
A truly commendable and valuable resource once the man has completed his vast collection. The real value of his ideal is to benefit the end user or researcher in this venture. I know of no other as a private citizen who is filling this niche with such fanatical attention to detail.

This collection has the potential to be become a reference point of sorts for those wishing to educate themselves further on the entire history of the dynamic headphone or eargasmatron (love that name).

I think it's reflects well on the man behind the ideal and applaud his diligence towards that lofty end.

Great job Luca......I really look forward to perusing the completed library once published. A gargantuan task by anyone's metric.

Peete.

Oct 14, 2008 at 2:57 AM Post #170 of 178
Wow, I'm speechless...

And to think some of my friends think I'm crazy to be about to spend $120 in headphones...
It's amazing how people are different, how their tastes and priorities vary so much. And that's great!
smily_headphones1.gif

I wish you the best of luck in your museum WertherDVX, that's a fantastic thing you're doing!

Off-topic: I've learned most of my english from gaming (mostly RPGs) and Internet too, and only a tiny fraction of the basics from school...
tongue_smile.gif

English is pretty easy to learn... I challenge you people to go try to learn portuguese.
biggrin.gif

Oct 20, 2008 at 9:23 PM Post #171 of 178
Wow!!
He doesn't have any shure headphones? I feel as if owning shures is unacceptable now =[

Dec 4, 2008 at 12:22 AM Post #173 of 178
He has an amazing collection. I want some pics. I'm trying to grasp the scope of how he houses so many cans. I think either he has them all in their original boxes stacked up in a room or each and every can has a stand and in a display box of some sort.

Dec 4, 2008 at 9:14 AM Post #174 of 178
Quote:

Originally Posted by batmanwcm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He has an amazing collection. I want some pics. I'm trying to grasp the scope of how he houses so many cans. I think either he has them all in their original boxes stacked up in a room or each and every can has a stand and in a display box of some sort.

Not all cans have a pretty stackable original box! Lot of the cheaper ones are just wrapped in clear platic which you can't easily stack but have to throw in a box :wink:

Dec 6, 2008 at 5:33 AM Post #176 of 178
I am amazed at how rude some of the posts in this thread are.. especially some of the ones from long standing members. Anyway awesome awesome awesome project. I'm sure that if you eventually need help with anything to make the museum happen there would be a plethora of head-fiers volunteering to help. I would.

I would be extremely interested in hearing any advice you may have for people looking for rare cans.

Dec 6, 2008 at 10:45 AM Post #177 of 178
My headphone collection is nothing either...
smile.gif

Dec 8, 2008 at 7:09 AM Post #178 of 178
Wow.

What an interesting hobby. Your knowledge and humble posts is really valuable to this community. It would be great if you could be more active and share you thoughts on some of these headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back