my first cans!!!! :D
Jun 14, 2009 at 12:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

bananaman22

Head-Fier
hey guys!!! tonight i went to future shop and finally pulled the trigger: i bought a pair of sennheiser hd 437's!!!! only 50.99$,but still!!!! i am very happy with them, and am in the process of burning them in!!!
beyersmile.png

after they're burnt in, i might write a review.

Jun 14, 2009 at 1:36 AM Post #6 of 30
Congrats on the new set of Headphones....enjoy the ride...it's kind of like a roller coaster in that there is no end. The first Headphones are a bit special.

Oh yeah...I noticed you have > 5 posts...you now qualify to purchase the Grado SE HF-2 Headphones!

Jun 14, 2009 at 2:12 AM Post #8 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by bananaman22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
after they're burnt in, i might write a review.

Please do write a review and post it here. Trust a wine geek, there is no better way to tone up your analytical apparatus, than to force yourself to put your impressions into words.

If that leads you to putting more dollars into this enthralling world of headphone happiness, well, I just have to point to the unofficial (I think) Head-Fi slogan: "Sorry about your wallet."

Jun 14, 2009 at 3:28 AM Post #9 of 30
congrats mate! and SFYW (sorry for your wallet)
enjoy your new senns as long as you are not infected in upgradtitys! (you probably gonna get it soon...can't avoid it!
biggrin.gif
)

Jun 14, 2009 at 3:33 AM Post #11 of 30
just don't forget to enjoy your gear before you upgrade it. use it!..squeeze it to the last electron before you get new stuff.

BTW, do you want some recommendation already?
biggrin.gif

Jun 14, 2009 at 3:39 AM Post #12 of 30
Congrats, and enjoy your new headphones!

Jun 14, 2009 at 11:27 AM Post #14 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by bananaman22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
thanks all! even the smallest of purchases makes a noob happy
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm fairly confident that there are many, many Head-Fiers who would ecstatic if their next significant purchase was only 50 bucks ..... enjoy it while it lasts.
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back