My Experience! Little dot MK iii ebay purchase from hifikanon
Nov 12, 2009 at 7:01 PM Post #91 of 139
Very sorry to hear about your trouble. My EMS with David worked well. I was tempted to go with hifikanon one time but decided to go with David for warranty purposes. Hopefully you will get it soon.

Nov 13, 2009 at 12:54 AM Post #92 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by counterpoint /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok then here is a new one.

If a seller states UPS Worldwide Express in the shipping details and then uses EMS does that justify complaint?

Yawn.

Nov 13, 2009 at 2:10 AM Post #93 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by ford2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yawn.

X2

Nov 13, 2009 at 6:50 AM Post #95 of 139
I ordered some Maple Syrup from Vermont, USA to be shipped to Denmark. It took 21 days...... to get to Brazil. It sat in Brazil for 29 days. Then it arrived in Denmark 7 days later. I never even bothered to complain. My reward: The second time, i did this it took 7 days from the US!

I should add: I import a lot of audio stuff and music from all over the world. The worst vendor experiences have always been with Amazon, whom I no longer use, and the worst carrier has consistently been UPS-Denmark.

Nov 13, 2009 at 10:23 AM Post #96 of 139
I sent an email asking why the shipment was taking longer than the stated 3 to 10 days in the listing of the item.

Reply:

the website indicated that your item was despatched from shenzhen to dublin on 8th, Nov.
So I belive it will arrive your hand very soon.

the item left our office on 6th, so if you receive on 19-20th,Nov, it is still in 10 business day.Hope this will be clear.

thank you very much for your understanding and support.

Look. The listing said 3 to 10 days shipping and now they say it will be here maybe the 19th or 20th of November? and it actually left their office on the 6th which was 10 days after I purchased it!

Be patient replies are getting old, its 6 pages more than it needs to be because of people telling me to be patient.

If you purchase an item on ebay and the listing says 3 to 10 days then I expect to get it in 3 to 10 days not 3 1/2 weeks. That is false advertising! This thread would not be here if I did not expect it in the advertised delivery time.

The camera I bought from Hong Kong 4 days ago arrived this morning.

Nov 13, 2009 at 5:07 PM Post #98 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by alex98uk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You are unbelievably impatient, the seller is doing all he can in his power to help. It's left his hands to the shipper, there isn't much more he can do.

x2

I just sold a turntable to a buyer in Utah. I sent it from NJ via UPS Ground 11 days ago and it is 'Out for delivery' today. I could have walked it to his doorstep quicker, but so far he hasn't discredited me on a public forum yet (well, not that I know of).

Nov 13, 2009 at 5:18 PM Post #99 of 139
The seller replied and said he sold the amp but did not have it in stock so he had to wait 10 days to ship it to me. If this is acceptable practice from an ebay seller than I have not discredited anyone. Do you guys really want to go to 8 pages?

Nov 13, 2009 at 5:23 PM Post #100 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by alex98uk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Stop being such a woman. Seriously.

You are unbelievably impatient, the seller is doing all he can in his power to help. It's left his hands to the shipper, there isn't much more he can do.

Stop being a ***** and man up.

And I would really want to see how's the complaint goes into +8 pages.
ksc75smile.gif

Nov 13, 2009 at 6:22 PM Post #101 of 139
Last time I bought something from china and It took about 4 days to be appeared in the system. Tracking didn't start until then.

You know what, there are some companies doing business with china post. They collect the items for china post and send them out to delivery center once a while. You can get a tracking number soon after they come pick up the items but that doesn't mean the items are in the process of delivery. It takes sometime. Think about population in china and how many people are using the service you will be more forgiving.

Some of sellers on ebay selling the products they don't have in stock, thats a such normal thing. It just took a little bit long to get a amp this time I guess. You should be fine.

If still worry, better issue a claim on either ebay or paypal which are more helpful than posting here.

Nov 13, 2009 at 6:30 PM Post #102 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by dannie01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And I would really want to see how's the complaint goes into +8 pages.
ksc75smile.gif

Maybe if we're lucky, the mods will close this thread down.

Nov 13, 2009 at 6:53 PM Post #103 of 139
The seller admitted he shipped it 10 days after because he did not have it in stock when he made the sale on ebay. He sold an item he did not have. In his original emails he said he already shipped it which was untrue.

Why am I being attacked for finding a problem with this?

Nov 13, 2009 at 7:14 PM Post #104 of 139
I am sorry for your frustration, but at the same time, it might be 'experience' that you are lacking, not patience.

And congratulation for not ordering from SP and other who can take longer than an year to deliver - I don't even know what to call mine and other's experience if your is a 'nightmare' :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back