My Ex Tried to Contact me On Facebook - What Should I Do?
Oct 8, 2009 at 1:37 PM Post #18 of 63
Sounds like most of the reasons you say you feel tempted to contact her back are for the wrong reasons.

You like your current partner, keep your old one away, Churros and ignore it.

Oct 8, 2009 at 1:43 PM Post #19 of 63
If you really want to reestablish contact, talk to your partner and see if it's going to be a problem...10 years is a long time and maybe your ex is just wondering what you're up to...the nice thing is that if it end up being drama, you can un-friend and count your losses.

Oct 8, 2009 at 2:02 PM Post #20 of 63
If you love your current partner, I dont see the reason why you should contact your ex. You also know that your current partner does not really like it for some reason, so why make things more complicated for both of you? Still, if you are in doubt there is no harm in asking your current one. You could tell her that it seems like your ex has started pestering you at the facebook, you dont know the reason and you want ask what she thinks about this subject?

But to keep things simple, I would ignore her for the moment, especially if its obvious that she has some intention to "make up" or something. Though there is no harm if she just want to be a friend again and your current one has no problem with it. But accidents can happen, so take care. Its all up to you though, these are all just outsiders POV.

Oct 8, 2009 at 3:30 PM Post #22 of 63
If you want nothing to do with contacting her, just ignore her.

What's the worst she can do? She doesn't live in the same area as you so complain about it to your sister (the one 'mutual friend' between you)?

Oct 8, 2009 at 3:34 PM Post #23 of 63
2969.jpg

"What would you do if you had a million dollars?"

Oct 8, 2009 at 3:38 PM Post #24 of 63
I love this poll. Churros FTW.

But seriously, I ignore facebook stuff all the time from people I hate or don't care about. They put the "ignore" button on there for a reason. It's a silent "NO".

Oct 8, 2009 at 4:19 PM Post #25 of 63
It wouldn't hurt to reply back to her saying that you are doing great and are in a happy relationship with someone. If you two were in a relationship, I think she deserves that much. She could've been just curious how you're doing as you are now. If she replies back and continue to show signs of ongoing interest in you, then say that it'd be better if she don't contact you. Or, ignore at that point.

Oct 8, 2009 at 4:46 PM Post #26 of 63
I voted for churros. Either way...churros or pretzels...you can't go wrong. Focus on the churros and pretzels and ignore this person.

Focus on the churros.

Focus on the pretzels.

Focus on the churros.

Focus on the pretzels.

FOCUS DANIEL-SAN!!!!

Oct 8, 2009 at 5:19 PM Post #27 of 63
if it didn't end too badly, might as well say hey and catch up. nothing wrong with a friendly conversation.

Oct 9, 2009 at 12:02 AM Post #29 of 63
Wow, the answer is simple. Accept her friend invite, tell her you're currently in a serious relationship, and it would be not very loyal to your partner if you started contact with her. Then present your handy work to your partner. If done right, you will be rewarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back