My Entire Headphone Collection Video
May 3, 2012 at 8:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

swbf2cheater

Headphoneus Supremus
Enjoy.  Time for a long vacation, I found "my one headphone" in the JVC DX1000.  No need to continue again until Audio Tech makes a huge leap forward.  Its been fun, please rate and comment here as well as through the Youtube link. <3

May 3, 2012 at 9:42 PM Post #3 of 15
The DX1000 is a headphone I do want to hear one day but not worth it for me since closed headphones are not much use to me even if they do not offer very good isolation such as the D7000.

May 3, 2012 at 11:04 PM Post #4 of 15
Great cans and a cool way to present them. Too bad some of the photos were a bit blurry.

May 3, 2012 at 11:09 PM Post #5 of 15
Wait... you mean you're *actually* done searching?!? I thought the day would never happen.

May 5, 2012 at 9:19 AM Post #8 of 15
Quote:
Wait... you mean you're *actually* done searching?!? I thought the day would never happen.

Me either.  Considering the price I got it for, I don't think I will be using anything else for a while.

May 5, 2012 at 11:22 AM Post #10 of 15
Katie, after Katie Kaboom from the Animaniacs show

( Nibbles )

( Noms Noms )

( I haz a Hangovur )

( Spidey Sense Haz a Tingles )

May 5, 2012 at 12:42 PM Post #12 of 15
AMAZING VARIETY, HAHAHA, GOOD JOB.

Who the heck is this handsome proggy-ballad guitarist... I will find out.

Head-Fier in the wild, thanks for promoting the hobby... people need to know that audiophile headphone exist at almost free price, with headphones like that Mono Price DJ, that even the most seasoned will enjoy.

I'm happy you found your "one headphone"! swbf2cheater weren't you the guy complaining about high-end headphones in general, like the LCD2-3, not being comfortable and looking ugly? Anyway you're getting me interested in the JVC Victor 1000.

I made a Joseph Grado Ultra-Wide Bandwidth Reference Cable interconnects unboxing video on YouTube but it only has garnered one view so far. lol

May 5, 2012 at 4:45 PM Post #13 of 15
I am one of many who complained, but I still wear them despite being poorly designed, the DX1000 is one of the most comfortable Hi Fi headphones out there, way better than the Audezes.  Also, the guitarists name is Daniele Gottardo and the track name is called Guitar Sbrego.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back