my DAC design - pup1 DAC
Dec 3, 2012 at 3:48 PM Post #561 of 675
I gotta say, I priced the entire BOM on Mouser, and the whole kit is a great deal!!
Again, I have nearly all of it in my parts drawer, so I'm getting just board and the case, but still!

Dec 4, 2012 at 5:00 PM Post #562 of 675
Well, as usual - I under-estimated how long it would take me to hand tap the cases, bag up the screws, DigiKey 3.5mm jack, and the extra LMH opamp.  All the rest is/was ready to go, but that's slowing me down.

I hope to have the first few orders shipped out tomorrow and then maybe I'll catch up with everything in the next day or two. Please be patient.
wink.gif

Dec 4, 2012 at 5:36 PM Post #563 of 675
Quote:
Well, as usual - I under-estimated how long it would take me to hand tap the cases, bag up the screws, DigiKey 3.5mm jack, and the extra LMH opamp.  All the rest is/was ready to go, but that's slowing me down.

I hope to have the first few orders shipped out tomorrow and then maybe I'll catch up with everything in the next day or two. Please be patient.
wink.gif

Thanks for the update, I was wondering what was going on. 

Speaking for myself, an extra couple of days is no big deal, but I am hoping I am high on your list anyway :).
I was kind of figuring this as a Christmas vacation project, although it would be nice if I could build it before.

Randy

Dec 4, 2012 at 7:09 PM Post #564 of 675
Quote:
Thanks for the update, I was wondering what was going on. 

Speaking for myself, an extra couple of days is no big deal, but I am hoping I am high on your list anyway :).
I was kind of figuring this as a Christmas vacation project, although it would be nice if I could build it before.

Randy

If I don't catch up by Friday at the most, I'll eat a pupDAC.  Seriously, a few days ... I don't think you have any concern, especially in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back