My cat has good taste
Oct 23, 2009 at 3:55 PM Post #16 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha!!! That first animated picture might be a good candidate to next "I CAN HEAR GOD" picture.
biggrin.gif

http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...phones-god.jpg

That one gets a hearty ROFL from me.

Speaking of which, tomorrow's caturday.
biggrin.gif

Oct 23, 2009 at 5:52 PM Post #18 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jupiterknight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great shots, You have a beautiful tabby that looks very much like ours; named Mr. Cat, a very intelligent cat that as well that enjoys sleeping and listening to high quality headphones

She really is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

P5210027.jpg

P5160019.jpg

P4120013.jpg

Untitled-3-1.gif

katieheadphones3.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGreen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hd485s? I disagree about the taste.

Whoa! We all know the porshe is better than a Vette...but to say the 485 isn't in good taste is kinda extreme. Outside of the ad700, I dont really see anything else worthy for that price
biggrin.gif
Katie was VERY upset when she read it. It's hard to get good snaps of her, she is very scared of the camera.

Oct 23, 2009 at 6:01 PM Post #19 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinty /img/forum/go_quote.gif
She really is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Love all the cat pictures, but the first two are hilarious. I have to disagree with the above however. I have two cats which are definitely contenders
wink.gif

Now I have a new activity to try with my cats. I'm sure they'll love it
tongue.gif

What does Katie prefer for IEM's? I'm looking for a good quality one myself
dt880smile.png

Oct 23, 2009 at 6:06 PM Post #20 of 56
Oh man, I am scared to try IEMs on her. She would freak out i think, as would any cat. You need a nice set of cans that dont pinch. She also enjoyed my really old Phillips HN110s up until recent times when she discovered the vibrating bass through my 485s. A few weeks ago I left them unattended on my chair infront of my computer to go to the bathroom and when i came back, she was curled up inside ( note she is a a big cat, somewhat fatter than most ) She couldnt fit inside so her fattness pushed the headphones apart and i would assume it closed on her head and she was like WOW!!! :3 I haz a laik 4 dese phonez bettr, mike.

lol

Oct 23, 2009 at 6:57 PM Post #22 of 56
Just keep her away from your power cords!

I love your cat, by the way. I had one who looked almost exactly like her for 16 years - best one I've had. Plenty of personality and loads of quirks. I miss her, but have a couple of black and white clowns to keep me amused.

By the way, the best cat containment system (away from gear and off the furniture) was putting a $10 heating pad into a basket with an old bath towel on top. The heat is like a force field that rarely lets a cat out of its grasp. And the cat will think you've only done it for their pleasure.

Oct 23, 2009 at 7:07 PM Post #24 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by wantmyf1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Love it! I'm going to try my GMP 8.35D's on my fat one tonight. I don't think it'll work though but...Katie have a favourite song?
wink.gif

i have my playlist set to loop the same 3 songs for her. Michael Jackson and Janets SCREAM ( due to the heavy bass ) Guthrie Govans Waves, and Jeff Loomis shouting at the funeral. All bass and high heavy songs. She will sit there for the duration and not move until I bug her to let me use them

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just keep her away from your power cords!

I love your cat, by the way. I had one who looked almost exactly like her for 16 years - best one I've had. Plenty of personality and loads of quirks. I miss her, but have a couple of black and white clowns to keep me amused.

By the way, the best cat containment system (away from gear and off the furniture) was putting a $10 heating pad into a basket with an old bath towel on top. The heat is like a force field that rarely lets a cat out of its grasp. And the cat will think you've only done it for their pleasure.

Ya, I purchased a cheap 3ft mini to mini cord for the hd485s a while back. when she wants to listen, I let her use that instead of the stock heavy duty one :p

Oct 24, 2009 at 1:03 AM Post #27 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Obviously "Am I supposed to be interested in THAT" face.
biggrin.gif

Any "face" that a cat has on when they are not actively trying to shred your hand, or any other part of the anatomy, is their "happy face"!

Oct 24, 2009 at 3:58 AM Post #30 of 56
This thread is sad for me... One of my cats died last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back