Musiland SVDAC06
Jul 1, 2009 at 9:22 PM Post #61 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by backtoreality15 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, great service from the seller. I couldn't wait and just ordered mine.
beyersmile.png
Hopefully it will be here by the end of next week.

wsz0304 is probably the best merchant I've ever dealt with on Ebay. He literally answered my email in 30 minutes or under. Excellent customer service.

You won't regret the SVDAC06. Sounds awesome and looks sweet.
L3000.gif

Jul 1, 2009 at 10:29 PM Post #62 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aiml3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wsz0304 is probably the best merchant I've ever dealt with on Ebay. He literally answered my email in 30 minutes or under. Excellent customer service.

You won't regret the SVDAC06. Sounds awesome and looks sweet.
L3000.gif

I liked the look of the Moodlab Concept much more...
wink.gif
But to each his own haha.

EDIT: Actually that new Musiland logo adds a nice touch over the ghetto DIYIDEN logo pictured on the eBay page. Good stuff.

Jul 1, 2009 at 10:54 PM Post #63 of 84
Hey, sorry to hear your unit arrived damaged. But its good he is able to replace it.

Looks like its a good DAC and taking you to musical places. Enjoy!

Jul 1, 2009 at 11:34 PM Post #64 of 84
@Aiml3ss: Wait, so you CAN control the volume to the line out/RCA out, right?

Jul 2, 2009 at 1:14 AM Post #65 of 84
Quote:

@Aiml3ss: Wait, so you CAN control the volume to the line out/RCA out, right?

Hold on, I haven't had a chance to set that up. I will ASAP. I'll update this post when I do.

UPDATE:

I hooked up one satellite speaker from my Z-2300 and sure enough it works.

Jul 7, 2009 at 10:00 PM Post #66 of 84
hello, i have purchased the svdac06, but i have a question, can i connect my mp3 player to my musiland to use it like an amp? thank you and i'm sorry for my english but i'm French/italian

Jul 7, 2009 at 10:18 PM Post #67 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by ciccio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hello, i have purchased the svdac06, but i have a question, can i connect my mp3 player to my musiland to use it like an amp? thank you and i'm sorry for my english but i'm French/italian

Nope, doesn't look like it. There is no analog-in on the unit. You would be better off getting a stand-alone amp, or a different DAC/AMP unit altogether like the Audio-GD Compass.

EDIT: I'm assuming, of course, that your MP3 player doesn't have digital out... haha.

=> http://www.pacificvalve.us/images/SVDAC05_Back.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aiml3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hold on, I haven't had a chance to set that up. I will ASAP. I'll update this post when I do.

UPDATE:

I hooked up one satellite speaker from my Z-2300 and sure enough it works.

Thanks, by the way, hows the DAC working out for you now that's its had some burn-in time?

Jul 10, 2009 at 12:55 AM Post #70 of 84
I just received mine. They get so much more out of the Audioengine A5s for sure! The sound is extremely smooth and expansive. I've only got an hour on this thing. Can't wait so see how it'll develop over the next week or two.

Question: Is there anyway to get a line-out from this? I don't want it to burp someday as the preamp volume is set low...
ph34r.gif
Manual is in Chinese...

Jul 10, 2009 at 1:18 AM Post #71 of 84
Manual in Chinese! That is so funny.

Jul 10, 2009 at 4:29 PM Post #72 of 84
Can anyone with using coaxial/optical in on their Musiland chime in on the frequency display? Even when I play 48khz music out of iTunes (or even VLC), the unit displays 44.1. Am I not outputting the correct frequency out of my Macbook, is the DAC not playing through the original frequency, or is the display just messed up?

Also, how do you get true line-out of this thing?

Jul 11, 2009 at 8:52 PM Post #73 of 84
Quote:

I just received mine. They get so much more out of the Audioengine A5s for sure! The sound is extremely smooth and expansive. I've only got an hour on this thing. Can't wait so see how it'll develop over the next week or two.

Question: Is there anyway to get a line-out from this? I don't want it to burp someday as the preamp volume is set low...
ph34r.gif
Manual is in Chinese...

Sorry I have been on vacation for a week. Finally back to listen to my Musiland!
biggrin.gif

I'm extremely happy that you like yours. I absolutely love mine. Like you said, the smoothness and expansiveness is EXACTLY what I love about the 06.

As for it developing over a week or so.. I have not had a chance to have a in listen since my return.
tongue.gif
My guess is that the clarity MIGHT improve just a bit more.

Hooray Musiland!
beerchug.gif

Jul 13, 2009 at 1:29 AM Post #74 of 84
Well if anyone wants to know, I emailed the seller on how to get line-out, if there is a way. I don't think he understood me as first, so I had someone translate my question to his native language. Hope we can figure it out.

Jul 13, 2009 at 1:39 AM Post #75 of 84
Do you wish to connect your speakers to the output of the amp? I see two RCA jacks adjacent to the headphone jack. Or am I misunderstanding your need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back