Musiland Monitor 01 USD 24/192 USB to SPDIF
Nov 16, 2012 at 2:34 AM Post #901 of 905
does anybody know if the 01USD can "bitstream" dts/dolby digital to a "decoder"?

Feb 9, 2013 at 4:52 PM Post #902 of 905
Hi, I'm new here
looking for some DAC and interesting to Musiland Monitor 01 US, but have some question.
1. a couple mounths ago, I use Sony Home Theatre connect via optical toslink onboard soundcard from Rampage IV extreme motherboard. result is I can hear Surround 5.1 in movies. but NO Surrond in game, it's stereo in game. it's not what I want.

2. so, I upgrade the soundcard to Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro. and yes.. I can hear Surround 5.1 in game, also better SQ

3. Now I have Thonet & Vander Kurbis 2.0 as Music while my Sony Home Theatre is for Movie and game. so when I want to listen music, I switch to Analog output (T&V Kurbis) and when I want to watch movie or playin' games, I switch to Optical Output (sony Home theatre). my X Fi Fatal1ty is doing well. it's Surround 5.1 in movie and games.

but I was curious to upgrade my X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro to DAC Musiland Monitor 01 US.
the question is: Will Musiland Monitor 01 US do Surround 5.1 in GAME via Digital Output???

thanks in advance

Nov 17, 2013 at 8:56 PM Post #903 of 905
I know this is an old thread but I'm wondering if someone could help me out. I just recently got a monitor 01 USD, and today received the license key. I put it in the directory and rant the prog software to burn the eeprom. I unplugged the USB and waited a couple minutes and when I plugged it back in I still get the License invalid error. 

Am I missing something? How did you guys end up getting them to work? 

Mar 7, 2015 at 5:02 PM Post #904 of 905
My Musiland Monitor 01 stop working after I tried my homemade
USB cable (later I discovered wire was connected wrong).
Anybody know how to fix it or it is beyond repair?
Thanks!

Mar 7, 2016 at 7:19 PM Post #905 of 905
  Does anybody know how can it be installed on the Linux? Ubuntu.

Unfortunatelly, not still. 
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back