Musiland Monitor 01 USD 24/192 USB to SPDIF
May 11, 2010 at 3:30 AM Post #813 of 905
Hi people,
I am having problems to update my monitor 01USD firmware. I have sent the licence.dat file with my serial  and product model to activate@musiland.com.cn
But i got no response! ANd the Musiland contact email is not valid!
I read the 55 pages of posts and saw that it can take up to 2 days to send me  the key. (allready 3 have passed)
Can somebody tell me what to do next??

Thanks
Alex

May 11, 2010 at 4:10 AM Post #814 of 905
Not sure why the musiland contact email might be invalid, but my activation took four days, which included a weekend, to be returned. 

May 19, 2010 at 2:25 AM Post #817 of 905
Viewing forum posts at Musiland.com.cn

Like some others, I am frustrated by not being able to register to view forum posts.

The problem is in inserting the secret answer in Chinese w/o a Chinese keyboard.

Can Coolfungadget get them to put this right? Or can someone without the need for confidentiality post their login details so that we can all read what's been going on?

I am particularly interested on the posts on the new 1.0.8.6 driver.

Thanks

May 20, 2010 at 1:40 AM Post #820 of 905
Thanks; it works. But seriously I can't see why Musiland makes it so difficult to view.

It seems that 1.0.8.6 isn't favoured by quite a few and that 1.0.8.4 sounds better to them. I like it too.

This MUBass business is totally unnecessary as most players have plugins if needed.

May 26, 2010 at 1:40 AM Post #822 of 905
quick questions if someone can help please:

-does the master volume work in KS over toslink on XP? possibly in their GUI?
-does KS run in exclusive mode on XP? like if you play a track in KS or ASIO, can you play a youtube video afterwards?

May 31, 2010 at 6:39 PM Post #824 of 905
anyone knows if that's the latest firmware?

scaled.php

May 31, 2010 at 7:11 PM Post #825 of 905
Hi Blondie ,

Volume sliders on Musliand Control panel affect all outputs. Yes, KS locks the device on XP. To play something else on Monitor you have to:
  • exit KS mode either by exiting player or by using some other non exclusive output type in the player
  • when 1st step is performed, (re)start the browser/player to have playback from Monitor in browser/player.

...but you most probably know all this by now.

Also, yes - 1.0.8.6 is the latest beta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back