Music you are ashamed to love.
Aug 12, 2008 at 2:50 PM Post #16 of 89
Paul Potts
Opera is usually my taste. But find that I enjoy his performances a lot.

Aug 12, 2008 at 3:14 PM Post #17 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashnolan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What is it about her music that makes it so easy to listen to? I was going to put the same choice.

Haha!

Her looks maybe
tongue.gif
?

I like rock, indie and metal! and yet her pop is brilliant!

Aug 12, 2008 at 3:39 PM Post #18 of 89
Im not im 'ashamed' of anything i listen too/own. I own a RASMUS album
smily_headphones1.gif
... not sure i 'love' it though...

Aug 12, 2008 at 3:45 PM Post #20 of 89
Annette Funicello "Blame it on the Bossa Nova" Wow she really turned me on with those little mice ears.....GRRRRRRR

Aug 12, 2008 at 4:57 PM Post #22 of 89
A big chunk of my collection I wouldn't dare play when I have company but it's not because I'm ashamed. It's because it can be so inaccessible and throw out the wrong ambience. Some music I feel is meant to be taken in, in solitude as it is very personal.

Listen to some free jazz or droning noise in the right state of mind and I'm in another universe. Having someone next to me while that's on and I would look crazy and be very uncomfortable for others.

Aug 12, 2008 at 5:00 PM Post #23 of 89
"Que Sera Sera" Doris Day ...... She's HOT!!!!!

Aug 12, 2008 at 9:33 PM Post #28 of 89
Rick Astley

Oh and My Chemical Romance, however the only album I like from them is Three Cheers for sweet revenge. And to my ears sounds nothing like the other albums MCR has made.

Aug 12, 2008 at 9:44 PM Post #29 of 89
I am a big fan of the "Dirty Dancing" soundtrack. It somehow turned up on one of the computers at my work as a joke, and now it plays a few times a week. I find myself singing the songs in my head when i go home. I cant wait to see the reaction on my girlfriends face when we see the movie together and i know all the words to every song...

Aug 12, 2008 at 9:49 PM Post #30 of 89
"Tip-toe Through the Tulips" Tiny Tim........... Man do I love that song!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back