Music vs Love
Dec 7, 2009 at 8:22 AM Post #47 of 87
pretzel-churro war? where was I? I wanna hit someone in the face with a churro that would be great.

you guys are harsh but it is a silly question. I think love is the most misused term in all of the english language. Just like the birthday song may be the most horribly-sung song of all time. If you mean love as in the very general sense of the word, how many people truly love anything? Probably none of us. We're probably more of the selfish love variety where we just want things to give us goodness or they're out like the stuff I have on the FS forum right now.

Dec 7, 2009 at 10:27 AM Post #48 of 87
id give all my music up in a second to keep my gf, easy decision foor me, wouldnt want to, but id keep the gf

smily_headphones1.gif
first and last girl ill ever love

Dec 7, 2009 at 12:08 PM Post #49 of 87
Don't get me wrong I love music but are you guys total dorks or would you rather go your entire life without love vs without music? seriously?

I can understand how it could be different for musicians that have played an instrument their whole life though...

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:13 PM Post #52 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
English your second or third language?

What if English was his third language? You are not Mr. Linguistic yourself, as you put a question mark on a clause without a verb. Now isn't that embarrassing. These things happen when you have an international community. Unfortunately thinking and tolerence do not.

Music is a way of understanding love. Love is love. They can't compare, love wins. I hope that everyone is loved and loves someone at least once in their life.

Dec 7, 2009 at 5:55 PM Post #55 of 87
This is harder to answer than music or sex.
I can't decide, and luckily I dont need to...
Although, if we are talking about "love" with all its complicated crap I'd probably give it up in favour of music. At least that way I can still marry a very close friend of mine - which is what I intend to do anyway. Itll keep me happy
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 7, 2009 at 8:21 PM Post #58 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott_Tarlow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What if English was his third language? You are not Mr. Linguistic yourself, as you put a question mark on a clause without a verb. Now isn't that embarrassing. These things happen when you have an international community. Unfortunately thinking and tolerence do not.

No, I'm not embarrassed in the least. Are you embarrassed that you can't spell tolerance? My question was a legitimate one. There are a lot of people on this board and other boards that will get jumped within seconds for incoherent blabber. Sometimes is happens to be a person who is not fluent. That was my point in asking. The original post wasn't exactly coherent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back