Music vs Love
Dec 7, 2009 at 3:23 AM Post #16 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Which begs the question. If you didn't have to choose I wouldn't ask. This is the time to choose, deep down which would you take to a desert island love or music.

A) I would never go to a desert island regardless of the vacation package
B) If I were stuck on a desert island, I'd be more worried about food, shelter, and rescue

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:25 AM Post #18 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A) I would never go to a desert island regardless of the vacation package
B) If I were stuck on a desert island, I'd be more worried about food, shelter, and rescue

It's just a state to set the question so people can't ***** out and make up excuses. You "still" did so just answer the question love or music.

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:29 AM Post #19 of 87
I demand more options, two is both too little and not enough. I think we should add Pretzels in there somewhere.

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:30 AM Post #21 of 87
love is fleeting. music is forever.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:31 AM Post #22 of 87
I would probably choose pretzels over your gf as well, she seems a bit off.

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:32 AM Post #23 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by userlander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
love is fleeting. music is forever.
smily_headphones1.gif

Even your soulmate?

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:40 AM Post #25 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Even your soulmate?

There is no such thing. Might as well believe in Santa. There's girls that you bang. There are guys you date. Eventually, one of these random people enters your life --or happens to be in your life at the time-- when you are feeling most vulnerable, lost, lonely or whatever poor slob state you're in. The person that's there at that time is your soulmate. A real soulmate is a leech on your chest after you die.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:41 AM Post #26 of 87
Did your wife leave you for a bus driver too, sam?

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:48 AM Post #27 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There is no such thing. Might as well believe in Santa. There's girls that you bang. There are guys you date. Eventually, one of these random people enters your life --or happens to be in your life at the time-- when you are feeling most vulnerable, lost, lonely or whatever poor slob state you're in. The person that's there at that time is your soulmate. A real soulmate is a leech on your chest after you die.
smily_headphones1.gif

I don't go around banging girls I'm not a manwhore. I believe in soul-mates as in true love.

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:50 AM Post #28 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did your wife leave you for a bus driver too, sam?

He was an Apple Genius, newly hired away from Geek Squad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back