Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014)
Sep 20, 2014 at 10:03 AM Post #706 of 714
Reservations made for 7pm at Cozymels! Between now and then, if those of you who'd expressed an interest in coming to the dinner just let me know if you're going to make it so I can adjust our reservations if need be, that would be very helpful!

Sigh.  I originally yelled 'all in' many pages ago.  I haven't been following this thread the last two months so I might have missed a roll call along the way.  Anyway, I was SO excited to participate in a meet for the first time.  Then a prior obligation was rescheduled to today.  Sorry, I can't be there.  

Sep 20, 2014 at 2:07 PM Post #709 of 714
I'm currently at the wall mart in FRANKLIN, KY waiting for them to replace my tires. My current ETA is 4:00-5:00 (EST). I'm beyond pissed. I should've been there an hour ago but I had to blow a tire.

Sep 20, 2014 at 9:51 PM Post #710 of 714
Just got home a little while ago
Had a blast guys !

Sep 21, 2014 at 12:51 AM Post #714 of 714
Man, I had an absolute BLAST!! Thanks to everyone who showed up!! Except maybe for Randy... That AK100 MkII is probably gonna cost me a chunk of change, and it's all your fault :p.

I'll get some pics and an impressions thread up tomorrow (saw Eric already sent me some pics, so thank you!! I'll open and post them in the morning).

Great, great group of guys, and great gear!! Looking forward to reading everybody's impressions and seeing any pics anybody got!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back