MS2i Vs MS1
Mar 27, 2007 at 6:56 AM Post #46 of 54
Too true. A husband wearing fons seem to cause extra urgent need for the wife to start talking about boring stuff such as cooking recipes - in epic length if possible. Mine has meanwhile found out which fons are open and which are not - damned.
tongue.gif

May 30, 2007 at 1:21 PM Post #47 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kernmac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This probably is classified as a blatant bump, however I have managed to insert pics (Thanks to Televator), so I thought I would send it back to the front of the threads so that Televator would know that his instruction was useful. I promise not to add to this thread again.

Cheers

Kernmac...are you still out there? I was curious if your experiences with the MS2i were positive (or not) now that you've had some time to give them a good listen. Hope you are liking them!

May 30, 2007 at 2:50 PM Post #49 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickchen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
MuVo & MS1 is also my portable combo, which pleases me totally - I even sometimes use this combo in the house, as it sounds so alive.
I somewhat doubt that it makes sense to spend hundrets of dollars [for an MS2] to get more of the same.

Look at me hypocrite...
plainface.gif
...my new MS2s are great!!
tongue.gif

May 30, 2007 at 2:59 PM Post #50 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickchen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Look at me hypocrite...
plainface.gif
...my new MS2s are great!!
tongue.gif

Too funny!
biggrin.gif
That simple statement speaks volumes about your satisfaction. What made you decide to take the plunge in the first place?

May 30, 2007 at 3:09 PM Post #51 of 54
Official statement: My DT880 lacked groove and the MS1 lacked a bit detailling. New victim had to be neutral but not warm sounding such as HD6*0.

Truth: Insane upgraditis and some birthday money to play with.

May 30, 2007 at 3:43 PM Post #52 of 54
Unsolicited Statement: I have had my MS2i for nearly nine months now, and the new hasn't worn off yet and the upgraditus bug has been unable to find me.

EDIT: Ok, ok. If someone offered me some MS-Pros, I wouldn't chase them away!

May 30, 2007 at 3:55 PM Post #53 of 54
Really? I remember posts where you hesitated about a MS Pro versus your marriage peace and regretfully headed towards the latter.
wink.gif

Edit: That was typed before your edit.

May 30, 2007 at 4:08 PM Post #54 of 54
Yeah; I'm afraid marital bliss would suffer having MS-Pro visit our bank account. But since the little Lady helped the kids get me the MS2i for my Birthday last September....!
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back