MrZ Tomahawk Music Maker Earbuds???
Aug 20, 2016 at 1:02 PM Post #31 of 39

​Thanks for the info, about the new cable you mentioned, Yes I think this one is different with no longer "sticky" feel people mention on review (seems like the same cable with Ting now, looking from pics), after the affair I have with VE Monk+ cable, i think its a good change.
And, somehow, @BloodyPenguin pictures in his review look much better than mine in person... maybe I should wait until daytime for better light to judge it though, its midnight here. Overall I'm very satisfied with my purchase :)

Now... time to sleep

Aug 20, 2016 at 1:08 PM Post #32 of 39
  Overall I'm very satisfied with my purchase :)

Congrats! The Tomahawk is an earbud I really like/love a lot. It is not perfect but likely as perfect as it can get for the price. And from time to time, the AE stores have them on sale and when you also apply the $2/3/whatever-dollar individual store-related coupon that can be found on most AE stores' front page, you can even save more. That's how I got my Tomahawk for probably around $7 less than what they are usually selling on AE.

Aug 22, 2016 at 10:50 AM Post #33 of 39
Nice tips! I need to learn about this kind of thing in foreign online store.. Every suggestion counts :)

Jun 4, 2017 at 3:22 AM Post #36 of 39
Congrats! The Tomahawk is an earbud I really like/love a lot. It is not perfect but likely as perfect as it can get for the price. And from time to time, the AE stores have them on sale and when you also apply the $2/3/whatever-dollar individual store-related coupon that can be found on most AE stores' front page, you can even save more. That's how I got my Tomahawk for probably around $7 less than what they are usually selling on AE.
How is the bass in comparison to the TY HI Z 32S?

Jun 4, 2017 at 3:44 AM Post #39 of 39
How is the bass on them. I'm not a fan of the Monks+, or the Qian 39. I have an EMX500 on the way.

Somewhat less bass quantity compared to the Monk+ (that I by the way am no fan of either - if is certainly okay/good for the money, looks good and has got a decent build quality but imho doesn't beat the Apple EarPods in terms of details while having a comparable sound signature).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back