MrSpeakers x The Source AV Meet! January 26th Noon-6pm!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2019 at 5:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

TSAVAlan

Formerly with The Source AV
LBOAzuj.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/events/758250424532779/

The Source A/V
3035 Kashiwa St., Suite 101
Torrance, CA
1-310-534-9900

January 26th 12PM-6PM @ The Source AV, MrSpeakers will be coming up from San Diego for a wonderful meet. Food and beverage will provided and additional MrSpeakers headphone will be available to demo combined with our vast collection of gear to test on!

Special guests will be joining us from more than just MrSpeakers, so stay tuned!

Got some plans for T-shirts and special gifts with any purchase of MrSpeakers products, soon to be announced!

Want to bring your own gear? Feel free to bring it! We will have a dedicated area setup for folks to bring and setup their own gear!

4PAROpg.jpg

Jan 5, 2019 at 3:50 AM Post #2 of 13
Well whaddaya know, I'm flying over from Sydney for a holiday in SoCal and arrive that day! Looking forward to it!

Jan 7, 2019 at 2:35 PM Post #3 of 13
We always have a fun time at these Source events! Look forward to seeing the local SoCal community!

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Jan 7, 2019 at 4:40 PM Post #4 of 13
Well whaddaya know, I'm flying over from Sydney for a holiday in SoCal and arrive that day! Looking forward to it!
NICE! Funny how these things work out like that :smile_phones:
We always have a fun time at these Source events! Look forward to seeing the local SoCal community!
Looking forward to it as well! I have gotten some new "drinks" I don't mind bringing in to share this event :gs1000smile:

Jan 9, 2019 at 12:41 AM Post #7 of 13
Since I moved from Japan, I have been wanting to head up. This gives me a good reason to do so. I will be making the trip from San Diego as well. Will you have both Woo and BHSE products available to audition with the VOCE?

Jan 18, 2019 at 5:38 AM Post #8 of 13
I’ll be there! :L3000:
And I’ll bring along my Modi MB, Lyr 2 and TH-X00 Ebony for anyone who would like to hear them.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2019 at 5:16 PM Post #9 of 13
Hmm. Maybe I'll bring a choice Single-Malt Scotch Whiskey.

Cheers!
Nice! Looking forward to it!
You rang?
☎️ Hello? Whiskey hotline? We need some whiskey ASAP!
Since I moved from Japan, I have been wanting to head up. This gives me a good reason to do so. I will be making the trip from San Diego as well. Will you have both Woo and BHSE products available to audition with the VOCE?
Nice!, look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

And we will indeed have both the BHSE and the Woo WES available tomorrow for demo!
I’ll be there! :L3000:
And I’ll bring along my Modi MB, Lyr 2 and TH-X00 Ebony for anyone who would like to hear them.
Very very nice! Look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

bMJzepY.jpg

And tomorrow we will finally have the Chord Hugo TT 2 and M Scalers setup! Two HeadAmp Blue Hawaii setups! And the brand new Niimbus US4+ all available to demo!

Jan 26, 2019 at 11:27 PM Post #11 of 13
Thank you for putting on a great event Source. Great meeting you Dan (Thanks for T-shirt) and gang. Thanks for explaining why Japan restricted the Aeon emblem on the Mr. Speakers products, now it makes sense. Great crowd and yes definitely thinking about the Voce and BHSE as my next choice. Come Source, lets strike a good deal...:wink: Look forward seeing you at the next event. Shawn

Jan 27, 2019 at 10:00 AM Post #12 of 13
Thanks for another excellent event! I had a great time checking out the new Ether 2 and chatting with everybody. I also got a chance to pick up a Shanling M0 for my wife - she's been wanting one ever since I got mine before the holidays. The Ether 2 Is really good - I'll post my impressions in the Ether 2 thread. Until next time!

Jan 28, 2019 at 12:36 PM Post #13 of 13
It was a fun event, and our thanks to everyone who bought headphones yesterday, we appreciate your support, and hope you have years of enjoyment!

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back