MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar Magnetic Flagship from MrSpeakers
Oct 12, 2015 at 11:42 AM Post #678 of 4,813
  So, if my memory still serves me...was the first batch of Ether C's to begin shipping today..."the first of the week"...and if so, do we know how many actually made it to that "first batch"...?...I am a patient man, however, my enthusiasm and excitement regarding receiving these wonderful headphones only continues to increase...and I will finally have a pair of closed headphones of equivalent or better overall sonic qualities as my other headphones, (Senn. Hd-650's, and Audeze LCD-2.2's), not to mention relegating my V-Moda M-100's exclusively to mobile/vacation/office listening... 

Anyone care to report in when they are shipping and/or received?

Thank you.

Oct 12, 2015 at 11:49 AM Post #679 of 4,813
  So, if my memory still serves me...was the first batch of Ether C's to begin shipping today..."the first of the week"...and if so, do we know how many actually made it to that "first batch"...?...I am a patient man, however, my enthusiasm and excitement regarding receiving these wonderful headphones only continues to increase...and I will finally have a pair of closed headphones of equivalent or better overall sonic qualities as my other headphones, (Senn. Hd-650's, and Audeze LCD-2.2's), not to mention relegating my V-Moda M-100's exclusively to mobile/vacation/office listening... 

Thank you.

I thought the release date was going to be the middle of the week. The anticipation is choking me lol. Must constantly relax my body or I would act like a kid on Christmas Eve lol.

Oct 12, 2015 at 12:14 PM Post #680 of 4,813
I thought the release date was going to be the middle of the week. The anticipation is choking me lol. Must constantly relax my body or I would act like a kid on Christmas Eve lol.

Maybe it's good that I have to save up for this first? In a sadistic way.

Oct 12, 2015 at 12:21 PM Post #681 of 4,813

Thank you.

I'm in the same boat, I heard that if Dan would release the last order number of those that have shipped but I might be wrong.

Oct 12, 2015 at 12:28 PM Post #682 of 4,813
Maybe it's good that I have to save up for this first? In a sadistic way.

Lol sometimes being sadistic can be good :D

Oct 12, 2015 at 1:03 PM Post #686 of 4,813
I joined in later, and mine are due to ship around the end of the month

Oct 12, 2015 at 2:06 PM Post #688 of 4,813
We are working hard to ship the first units this week, the target date was the 14th for first ship.  The first lot are actually built, but we're awaiting the boxes from the printer.  We had a VERY frustrating series of problems with the box art that delayed us.  It is possible we will be shipping next Monday, as the boxes need time to dry before they're moved to our facility.  

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back