Mr Speakers Voce Electrostatic headphone thread
Jul 19, 2023 at 1:16 PM Post #391 of 404
Interesting, that happened fast.
At Corinas release it was said, that Voce will continue.

Since this thread isn't moving that fast, the post is still one the previous Page.
With the slower volumes for VOCE it didn't make sense to start another build due to required quantities that would exceed demand... It's a lovely product but it just didn't make economic sense to do another build.

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Jul 19, 2023 at 1:28 PM Post #392 of 404
With the slower volumes for VOCE it didn't make sense to start another build due to required quantities that would exceed demand... It's a lovely product but it just didn't make economic sense to do another build.
Understandable. In the end it must be economic.

I hope the Corina sales meet expectations.
I'm still waiting for my unit.

When was the last shipment to germany? (Or when will be the next)

Jul 19, 2023 at 1:39 PM Post #393 of 404
Understandable. In the end it must be economic.

I hope the Corina sales meet expectations.
I'm still waiting for my unit.

When was the last shipment to germany? (Or when will be the next)
As far as I know we shipped their orders weeks ago, that should have been fulfilled. Please email who you purchased from and when to info@danclarkaudio.com and we'll contact the distributor to check on this.

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Jul 19, 2023 at 1:53 PM Post #395 of 404
As far as I know we shipped their orders weeks ago, that should have been fulfilled. Please email who you purchased from and when to info@danclarkaudio.com and we'll contact the distributor to check on this.
Thanks for the info, I did open a support ticket just now.

Jul 19, 2023 at 2:24 PM Post #397 of 404
Wow I thought that you already received your unit.
Next weeks it's 4 months of waiting.
First and Last time I ordered from this dealer.
Horrible customer service.

Luckily DCA Support was super quick and answered within Minutes. Now I'm in contact with the distributor to clear things up.

Jul 19, 2023 at 2:30 PM Post #398 of 404
Next weeks it's 4 months of waiting.
First and Last time I ordered from this dealer.
Horrible customer service.

Luckily DCA Support was super quick and answered within Minutes. Now I'm in contact with the distributor to clear things up.
Yes DCA is very good. They care.

Aug 16, 2023 at 3:36 PM Post #399 of 404
This whole video is great, but especially the conversation with Dan Clark about electrostats and headphones generally.

Aug 16, 2023 at 3:44 PM Post #400 of 404
This whole video is great, but especially the conversation with Dan Clark about electrostats and headphones generally.

Couldn't find the conversation.

Aug 16, 2023 at 4:00 PM Post #402 of 404
Aug 17, 2023 at 10:12 AM Post #404 of 404
It was good of you to give a heads up in any event. AV One, your dealer/distributor in Singapore, is holding what is likely the last new one in the wild here for me. As well as the new ear pads. Just have not found the time to drop to pick it up as yet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back