mp4nation shipping
Jan 29, 2011 at 9:14 AM Post #76 of 90
Certainly if you are ordering from the USA delivery should be fast as they now ship from the USA.
Anybody else will have to wait for Hong Kong post.
Ive had 3 orders with mp4nation and they always arrive to Australia in about 2 to 3 weeks (unless its a preorder).
I'll buy from them again

Aug 3, 2011 at 4:27 AM Post #77 of 90
Just wanted to say my positive experience! Ordered on 20 of July at midnight and got it today! Thats12 days form HK to Europe non Uk! thats pretty fast for me!
Until now all my orders from them were hassle free and arrived fast.
If you preorder something you should expect some delay but otherwise they ship fast and are positive people.

Oct 9, 2011 at 9:38 PM Post #78 of 90
Old thread, but I'm sure I've seen complaints about the time mp4nation take to ship product in 2011 - anyone ?

Oct 9, 2011 at 10:12 PM Post #79 of 90
I've ordered there three times. First one took 12 days, second took 8 days, third time is still in transit, and I can't get the tracking number to work properly. It says it shipped out on the 3rd.

Oct 9, 2011 at 11:28 PM Post #80 of 90
Thanks @XanderTJ - sounds like they are still up to their old tricks. I just ordered a DAP through a Chinese etailer and I was happy to pay the extra 22 USD for EMS to take care of delivery - my past experience with iBasso is that EMS can have kit to my workplace faster than Australia Post can deliver from Headphonic in Perth. Planes are going to beat trucks every time.

Oct 29, 2012 at 11:42 PM Post #81 of 90
I've been waiting over 55 days for a delivery (38 working days). 3 emails and nothing more than a 'don't worry'. It was a patronising response to a reasonable ETA request.
Will not buy from again

Oct 30, 2012 at 12:06 AM Post #82 of 90
Quote:
I've been waiting over 55 days for a delivery (38 working days). 3 emails and nothing more than a 'don't worry'. It was a patronising response to a reasonable ETA request.
Will not buy from again

Did they send you a tracking #? Was it a pre order item? I've ordered for them about a dozen times now and have never experienced a problem with them as of yet.. Hong Kong Post items usually arrive within 3 weeks to me in Canada and their fedex shipping is super fast. Good luck and hopefully things get worked out for you and you receive your item soon.

Oct 30, 2012 at 1:20 AM Post #83 of 90
Quote:

Did they send you a tracking #? Was it a pre order item? I've ordered for them about a dozen times now and have never experienced a problem with them as of yet.. Hong Kong Post items usually arrive within 3 weeks to me in Canada and their fedex shipping is super fast. Good luck and hopefully things get worked out for you and you receive your item soon.

Superfast is an understatement. My order was shipped out on 10-25 at 6:30 AM (local time here in PA), my order was received on 10-26 at 8:41  AM. Makes me wonder why Fedex can ship a package around the globe so fast yet it took them 9 days to ship me a package from California.

Oct 30, 2012 at 2:57 AM Post #84 of 90
Probably because MP4Nation ship your order out from their US warehouse.

It is not always MP4Nation's fault when it comes to slow shipping. Back to my first ordering from MP4Nation, the package showed up 100+ days later. Turns up HK Post decided my package needed a detour and sent it to Morocco instead, where it spent a few months sitting on some postal office in Africa before getting rejected and redirected back to me. Now that's 'around the world in 80 days'... or more. :D

Oct 30, 2012 at 3:22 AM Post #85 of 90
Quote:
It is not always MP4Nation's fault when it comes to slow shipping. Back to my first ordering from MP4Nation, the package showed up 100+ days later. Turns up HK Post decided my package needed a detour and sent it to Morocco instead, where it spent a few months sitting on some postal office in Africa before getting rejected and redirected back to me. Now that's 'around the world in 80 days'... or more.
biggrin.gif

If you were responding to me, the package was shipped from Chiwan.

Oct 30, 2012 at 5:12 AM Post #87 of 90
It is not always MP4Nation's fault when it comes to slow shipping. Back to my first ordering from MP4Nation, the package showed up 100+ days later. Turns up HK Post decided my package needed a detour and sent it to Morocco instead, where it spent a few months sitting on some postal office in Africa before getting rejected and redirected back to me. Now that's 'around the world in 80 days'... or more. :D

Although terrible that's hilarious! :D I would of been so upset, though, it does make a marvellous story to tell!

Oct 30, 2012 at 5:17 AM Post #88 of 90
Quote:
Now that's really fast.

Sure was. Imagine how surprised I was since the package pickup on the Fedex tracking page said it was after local cutoff time yet they put it on a plane to Tennessee anyway. When I came home from work that morning I tracked it and almost fell off my chair when it said it was on the truck for delivery. Gotta say the Fiio e11 pairs great with the R1s and gives me great sound from my C2.

Mar 5, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #90 of 90
Quote:
Does anyone know how are they doing now? I am planning to get some headphones from them and wonder what is the usual shipping time to Europe atm :/

They have free Fedex shipping on some items, which usually arrives in a week or less.
Regular cheap shipping is 2-3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back