Movie: Kick-ass
Apr 19, 2010 at 7:24 AM Post #17 of 48
I was expecting this movie to suck. Fortunately, I was wrong. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that this is my favorite movie of the year so far.

Go see it, you won't be disappointed.

Apr 19, 2010 at 1:08 PM Post #18 of 48
So it's like Watchmen with funny youths?

Apr 19, 2010 at 7:23 PM Post #20 of 48
I watched Defendor last night and am looking forward to Kick Ass
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 19, 2010 at 9:35 PM Post #21 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dzjudz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I watched Defendor last night and am looking forward to Kick Ass
smily_headphones1.gif

I watched defendor too about a week ago, I like these types of movies so I'm really excited for this one.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 20, 2010 at 4:18 AM Post #24 of 48
Planning to see it again sometime this week. Hitgirl is now one of my fav movie icons, but Heath Ledger's Joker is still number one on my list.

Apr 20, 2010 at 10:41 AM Post #25 of 48
Surprisingly the reviews are excellent on this movie. I need to watch this over the weekend. My buddies would love this kind of flick.

Apr 20, 2010 at 12:24 PM Post #26 of 48
Wanna see it. Dunno if my wife could deal with it.

Apr 26, 2010 at 2:25 PM Post #28 of 48
watched a cam version (surprisingly decent quality) at a friend's house. it was a lot of fun. i'm going to a movie theater to watch it this week, and i'm pretty sure i'll be buying the DVD in the future as well.

Apr 26, 2010 at 8:04 PM Post #29 of 48
This movie is definately worth watching and please don't judge it based on the dumb previews! The movie is actually quite deep and in no way a 'kiddie' movie...there's lots of violence and a great plot. Some of the Hit Girl fighting scenes totally remind me on Kill Bill when Uma goes on a rampage, except with an 11 year old girl! Upon leaving the theatre I wanted to see it one more time right away!

Apr 26, 2010 at 9:10 PM Post #30 of 48
Just saw it again. This movie is well worth the money! Century Theatre's have a new thing called X-D, upgraded leather seats, bigger screen, nicer surround sound for us audio freaks. It's an extra 4 bucks, not really worth it for every movie but definitely worth it for KICKASS! I recommend you guys try it out for yourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back