Mouser out of PCM2707PJT. Can anyone help?
Mar 30, 2010 at 5:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

SilverCans

100+ Head-Fier
Wondering if anyone one has a functional spare PCM2707PJT. Cant get it from mouser as they are out. Shipping at digikey is about the cost of the part
frown.gif

Mar 30, 2010 at 5:30 AM Post #2 of 8
From what I heard from manufacturer, PCM270x series is on short supply these days as TI can't make enough of them. TI shutdown one of their largest plant in the U.S. during recession and as the market bounces back and demand goes up, they become shorthanded. Even big order need to be pushed back several months. Those who do get supply indirectly now face with rising price.

Mar 30, 2010 at 11:53 AM Post #4 of 8
pcm2706 is also an alternative.

Mouser has a lot of stock coming in over the next couple of months of both chips. The problem is that stock seems to be a about a month away.

Mar 30, 2010 at 2:48 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by cobaltmute /img/forum/go_quote.gif
pcm2706 is also an alternative.

Mouser has a lot of stock coming in over the next couple of months of both chips. The problem is that stock seems to be a about a month away.

Both the 2707/6 are out. But you are correct they have a boat load on order, month or more away though
frown.gif

But I want an Umpa Lumpa now!
biggrin.gif

Joking aside, I really do need one withing the next week or two.

Mar 31, 2010 at 12:18 AM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Due to current PCM2707PJT shortage, AMB's stock is reserved for γ1 or γ2 builders only

Funny because I was just wondering how he was going to address that situation....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back