Mouse -Fi
Sep 24, 2013 at 3:05 AM Post #496 of 616
Using Zowie FK and Logitech G400 atm.. Waiting to see how Ninox Aurora turns out.

I have 7.9 inch hands and fingertip grip, what mice would you guys recommend with similar tracking performance to my current ones?

Sep 25, 2013 at 9:10 PM Post #497 of 616
Welcome! G400 is great. I think I have the original version called MX518. I've had the MX518 for maybe 10 years now. Still going strong on my gf's computer.

What are your guys' favorite grip-shape and mouse? Also, why do you prefer your particular grip-shape? Mine is the palm and so far I love the Logitech G700. Any other palm-grip mice to recommend over the G700?

Just a random thing, I also have the Corsair K95 and Razer Black Widow keyboards as well. 

Sep 26, 2013 at 2:12 AM Post #498 of 616
  Welcome! G400 is great. I think I have the original version called MX518. I've had the MX518 for maybe 10 years now. Still going strong on my gf's computer.

What are your guys' favorite grip-shape and mouse? Also, why do you prefer your particular grip-shape? Mine is the palm and so far I love the Logitech G700. Any other palm-grip mice to recommend over the G700?

Just a random thing, I also have the Corsair K95 and Razer Black Widow keyboards as well. 

I'd take the G400 over the G700 any day.

Every mouse I've used has some flaw to it, but my favourite so far has to be the Zowie FK, great sensor performance and clicky, responsive buttons. A bit narrow though.

I use fingertip grip, that's just the way I hold my mouse without thinking about it.

Sep 26, 2013 at 2:35 AM Post #499 of 616
  Using Zowie FK and Logitech G400 atm.. Waiting to see how Ninox Aurora turns out.

I have 7.9 inch hands and fingertip grip, what mice would you guys recommend with similar tracking performance to my current ones?

I would say the G100s, before I was using the FK, it was quite nice but the G100s is way better to me, lighter, great shape and very good sensor (I can't make it skip). It is smaller than the FK so it should be better for fingetip grip.
The Aurora is more for claw grip or even palm grip. The rear falls down sooner but it is a bit longer that you can't really use it for fingertip grip or it is very difficult (unless you have big hands).

Sep 26, 2013 at 3:06 AM Post #500 of 616

I would say the G100s, before I was using the FK, it was quite nice but the G100s is way better to me, lighter, great shape and very good sensor (I can't make it skip). It is smaller than the FK so it should be better for fingetip grip.
The Aurora is more for claw grip or even palm grip. The rear falls down sooner but it is a bit longer that you can't really use it for fingertip grip or it is very difficult (unless you have big hands).

I'm already feeling the FK is a little too thin and low for me :/

Sep 26, 2013 at 7:04 AM Post #501 of 616
By smaller, I meant the g100s is shorter. Otherwise it's taller (or at least it feels taller) and wider.

Oct 1, 2013 at 11:24 PM Post #502 of 616
I have a Mionix Naos 5000. Best mouse I've ever used. I use a claw/palm hybrid grip and have large hands. Very good fit and ergonomics. Rubberized finish doesn't get as hot as I thought it would. I also love the software to change the settings, though it was a pain in the rear to download. 28th of October will be 3 years that I've had this mouse and have put it through clicking hell.

Oct 23, 2013 at 11:04 AM Post #503 of 616
Been using the logitech g9x for over 2 years and have enjoyed it every moment (besides the DOA one I received when I originally purchased it).
Unfortunately I believe it may be dying so I'm wondering if I should just wait til it goes on sale for about $50 or get a different mouse.
I see brands like mionix and ninox popping up here which I've never heard of before =O
I like the general size of the g9x, just not how low the scroll wheel is.

Oct 29, 2013 at 3:14 AM Post #504 of 616
Logitech G5 here.   I hope it doesn't break, because every other gaming mouse out there is either too small, too light, or shaped as if it's designed to be used by a mechanoid instead of a human being :)

Nov 17, 2013 at 5:16 PM Post #507 of 616
Ok, my Naos 5000 died the other day and I replaced it with Gigabyte Krypton. You can swap feet out, between ceramic and teflon. Teflon is very smooth, while ceramic is very slick. On a cloth surface, the ceramic is a great blend of control and speed. DPI change on the fly, macros and weight adjustment are all there, as they seem to be common place on a lot of gaming mice nowadays. DPI can be set as high as 8200, but anything above 3000 is just too sensitive for me. The grip took some getting used to, but this seems to be me being accustomed to the Naos for 3 years. I am used to this one now. The jury is still out on durability, but I love it so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back