Mouse -Fi
Jun 11, 2013 at 2:38 AM Post #481 of 616
I just snagged a Razer Deathadder on eBay. Figured I might as well pick up a good wired mouse, and it seemed to get good reviews. Also, they recently updated it to a 2013 version. Since I don't exactly need the added performance, I figured I'd pick up the older version at half the going price of the new one. I think I'll also get a Logitech G700s when my new laptop arrives, and possible the Logitech touch mouse too...

Jun 23, 2013 at 2:05 PM Post #483 of 616
Quote:
I'm going to get Razer Taipan.  My wireless Logitech is driving me crazy !

Why, what's it doing? I just got a G700s and the software wouldn't recognize it. I searched through tons of solutions on the forums and even called Logitech. I tried updating the drivers as an admin, running a clean boot, restarting, uninstalling and reinstalling, installing a previous version of the software, using the windows 7 version, basically every tip that I found. Turned out that the issue was that I had to install the program as an admin, which Logitech is apparently unaware of. Well in any case I'm enjoying my mouse now...

Jul 11, 2013 at 1:17 PM Post #485 of 616
I was deciding between the Sensei and the Deathadder 2013, so i went with Razer! :] (had a bad experience with a steelseries headset)

I like it but i think it should be just a little heavier :X

Jul 19, 2013 at 3:54 AM Post #486 of 616
Razer Naga Epic

Mionix Naos 3200

NZXT Avatar S

Jul 19, 2013 at 5:24 PM Post #489 of 616
I just don't care for the feel or look of any TT products.

Aug 4, 2013 at 1:49 AM Post #490 of 616
So, my mouse broke down and now I'm looking to get a new one. Nothing too special, something within $25-$30. I'm only gonna use it to play casual Dota, so I cannot justify spending more. So far, I've narrowed my choices down to the Logitech G400, the A4Tech X7 series and the A4Tech Bloody series.

The G400 is on the limit of what I'm willing to spend, however, with the A4Techs I can grab a decent mousepad too. I was pretty much set on going with the G400 when I came across countless complaints of its wire breaking down, but it wasn't that big of an issue since Logitech replaces them if they're on warranty. The problem I'm facing is that theres no Logitech support centre where I'm from and to avail the warranty, I'll have to ship it, which will end up costing me almost as much as the mouse itself.

So, I wanted to know, is the wire quality really an issue with the G400 or was it just a bad batch or something? Also, does anyone here have experience with these A4Tech mice? Besides being cheaper, they also come in different shapes, which will accommodate me more (I think) since I'm a claw gripper.

Aug 4, 2013 at 6:01 AM Post #491 of 616
Quote:
So, my mouse broke down and now I'm looking to get a new one. Nothing too special, something within $25-$30. I'm only gonna use it to play casual Dota, so I cannot justify spending more. So far, I've narrowed my choices down to the Logitech G400, the A4Tech X7 series and the A4Tech Bloody series.

The G400 is on the limit of what I'm willing to spend, however, with the A4Techs I can grab a decent mousepad too. I was pretty much set on going with the G400 when I came across countless complaints of its wire breaking down, but it wasn't that big of an issue since Logitech replaces them if they're on warranty. The problem I'm facing is that theres no Logitech support centre where I'm from and to avail the warranty, I'll have to ship it, which will end up costing me almost as much as the mouse itself.

So, I wanted to know, is the wire quality really an issue with the G400 or was it just a bad batch or something? Also, does anyone here have experience with these A4Tech mice? Besides being cheaper, they also come in different shapes, which will accommodate me more (I think) since I'm a claw gripper.

go with the logitech.  tried many dif mice for gaming and general use.  the old MS mice and standard logitech line are pretty much a go to.  dont overthink it.

Aug 14, 2013 at 4:48 AM Post #493 of 616
Aug 23, 2013 at 2:20 PM Post #494 of 616
Quote:

I'm a beta tester of this mouse and it's very good overall, it will be dirt cheap for what it's offering. But it's mainly for hardcore gamers, casual gamers won't be appealed by this mouse but I may be wrong.

Man, I have been waiting on this mouse since he first stated designing it. I am not a hard core gamer, but I like knowing that my gear is technically sound in some aspects. I guess that's why I have a O2/Odac also :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back