Mouse -Fi
Feb 20, 2012 at 6:08 PM Post #244 of 616

Quote:
This is what i use! My Naga for my MMORPGS, Mamba 2012 for some hardcore gaming and Abyssus is really my spare, Mamba took over it :D

Thanks for the picture. It helps with size comparisons. Which mouse is on the very left? Naga?

I'm shipping my DA back tomorrow. I liked the higher DPI, so I'm still on the hunt. Mouse #3!

Feb 20, 2012 at 6:26 PM Post #245 of 616
I'm just using a regular Apple Magic mouse at the moment. I think it's perfect for Macs but I could see how lots of people wouldn't find it comfortable to use at all. 

Feb 20, 2012 at 8:15 PM Post #249 of 616
No. At first I didn't buy it because as you said, it's pretty flat. But then I actually noticed that I never rested my hand on my mouse anyway so I ended up buying the Magic Mouse and I love it. 

Quote:
You don't find the Magic Mouse too flat?

Feb 25, 2012 at 3:48 AM Post #255 of 616
i love all the functions and fit of the g500. the power bug is killing me. i might go get my mx518 out of the drawer already. before my monitor is dead. i also have been told the mx518 is more precise than the g500. id want that new steel series but the both hand design is too uncomfortable for me. coming from a g500 any recommendations for a upgrade? naturally would be the g700 but it does not have tactile buttons. so i don't like it. i am thinking of plugging the g500 into a powered usb hub. perhaps that will fix the power bug. i really like the mouse but i like my monitor better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back